What Pens Are You Using Today?

TheNobleSavage

Nothing fancy. In fact quite the opposite.

Today its a BIC disposable fountain pen that I found yesterday at a local Staples store.

It has a "medium" nib, which is more like a fine-medium to my eye, with its own black ink. Very smooth, good looking (IMHO) and nearly indestuctable. Perfect for my work.

Dr. Scrawl

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My Lamy Safari with a medium nib.

I'm writing a bunch of lecture notes and this guy can work for ages!

Sheaffer Connaisseur M with Montblanc Burgundy Red

Sheaffer Valor F with De Atramentis Pigeon Blue

Sheaffer Crest M with vintage Sheaffer Skrip Blue

Sheaffer Lifetime M (c. mid 1960s) with vintage Sheaffer Skrip Emerald Green

Parker "51" 1947 with Parker Penman Mocha

Pentel Excalibur M with Noodler's Black

Pilot Vanishing Point M with Pilot Blue

Derek's Pens and Pencils

I am always looking for new penpals! Send me a pm if you'd like to exchange correspondence. :)

MB 144 M nib Quink Blue

Waterman Gentleman, (gold filled) M nib Waterman South Sea Blue

Waterman Jade Green Patrician M blue refill.

My new Pelikan M600 blue stripe with Diamine Marine Ink

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Waterman Edson with Visconti blue ink.

A wise man once said    " the best revenge is wealth "   but a wiser man answered back    " the best revenge is happiness "

The true definition of madness - Doing the same thing everyday and expecting different results......

Parker Sonnet in chrome and gold. With Parker Bright Blue ink! Some days require a fancier pen!

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5642/postcardde9.png

Playing with (semi-) flexible nibs at home: Waterman 52 and Montblanc 3-42G medium, with Diamine Syrah and Private Reserve Tropical Blue. Bit of writing practice, also at home, with Parker 75 Sterling medium and Iroshizuku Asa-gao. At work, taking notes with the same Parker and its ballpoint sibling.

journaling / tinkering with pens / sailing / photography / software development

My newly aquired Senior Duofold Flat top Big Red with a juicy stub nib and Parker Quink Blue Black ink!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

I'm using my Sheaffer Legacy 1 purchased at the Dallas Pen Show. Filled with Sheaffer green ink it writes smoothly on every paper I have tried.

Edited by PensAreFun

Ciselle Silver Parker Sonnet "Premier", all yellow 18ct m nib, Quink Blue/black

MB "Solitaire" jotter m black refill

Office desk cup

-MB 149

-Sailor KOP Pro Gear

-Sheaffer OS Balance

-Parker 51

-Parker Senior Duofold Moderne

-Stipula Novecento Rex

In the shirt pocket

-Parker 51 Flighter

-Lamy 2000M

At home: my first Mabie Todd Swan, green barrel and cap, 14Ct #1 nib, flexes from fine to broad. Lovely little pen that I received yesterday. Filled it with Waterman Florida Blue/

At work: my trusty Parker 75 set of FP and BP. Iroshizuku Asa-gao in the FP; blue medium fill in the BP.

journaling / tinkering with pens / sailing / photography / software development

Pilot Custom 74 with a Medium nib. This one is for my journal and its semi flex nib perfectly matches with Black swan in Australian Roses

Pilot Custom 74 with a Cosu nib. Still looking for the best ink for this pen. X-Feather Black makes quite a good combo.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8177/8054168349_d7012ee6b5_n.jpgM y o t h e r l i f e h e r e .