• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Taking notes with a Montblanc 146 OB from the 1950s; playing with my newly acquired Waterman 52. The first has a springy nib, the second is flexible, although I suspect I haven't yet seen all it can do.

fpn_1347618831__waterman-52-bchr-web.jpg

Lovely writing - envious! And lovely pen, too :embarrassed_smile:

You can't have too many fountain pens.....

Waterman Ink-Vue Emerald Ray Globes At Both Ends...

Red Key Hole Flexie Fine..Filled with Waterman Blue Black Ink..

Fred

A baited cat may grow as fierce as a lion

~ Samuel Palmer ~

Barley corn pattern sterling silver Parker 75 (Australian cap and barrel), M nib Skrip blue, with matching jotter fine black refill.

I`m newly registered here but I Have been watching for some time .Thanks for all the great info posted .

I have a few old "unique"pens that don`t write well held more for nostalgic reasons, reminded of old school teachers with marbled Conway Stewart type pens. i used to think if I had one of those I`d be able to write nice then they would stop complaining :embarrassed_smile: .

Because of budget restrictions I have only bought a few cheap pens lately from eBay.

My favorite pens are the pilot 78g, I have several, black, blue and green all with corresponding ink, (must get a red one ). They are on the light side and the screw cap can be irritating when I`m in a hurry but I love the extra fine nib , great for drawing and the ink lasts longer too.

I like the idea that it would be a good pen to convert to an eyedropper as seen here

I usually fill the removable ink sac with a needle and syringe to get more ink in. ( hope I haven't bored you all :rolleyes: )

My brand new Lamy 2000 Stainless Steel xf (got it today for my birthday!) filled with FPN Noodlers Dumas Tulipe Noire ink.

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Barley corn pattern sterling silver Parker 75 (Australian cap and barrel), M nib Skrip blue, with matching jotter fine black refill.

The same today.

My brand new Lamy 2000 Stainless Steel xf (got it today for my birthday!) filled with FPN Noodlers Dumas Tulipe Noire ink.

Best wishes for your birthday, how different is the S/S Lamy to the ordinary case ones ?

No ink window in the new 2000 stainless, and it is one heavy pen!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Going heavy today with some Yard o Led..... :thumbup:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c135/barkerdj/Misc%20Fountain%20Pens/DSC_0004.jpg

David

Taking notes with a Montblanc 146 OB from the 1950s; playing with my newly acquired Waterman 52. The first has a springy nib, the second is flexible, although I suspect I haven't yet seen all it can do.

[ image ]

Lovely writing - envious! And lovely pen, too :embarrassed_smile:

Thank you! I really like this addition to my arsenal of pens. Light, very wet nib, flexible. I don't think it's a "wet noodle," although my experience with flex nibs is not extensive enough to be sure. I suppose nibs can be even more "brush like" than this one. Still, it is loads of fun!

Today: Parker 75 Sterling medium nib for a bit of practice at home, same pen plus Montblanc 146 OB for notes at work. Both are loaded with Iroshizuku Asa-gao.

journaling / tinkering with pens / sailing / photography / software development

Mont Blanc 149 Big fat pen with M nib this wk.

The only Known name in India for Vintage/New/Limited Edition pen/Pen-Parts/Pen Repair....Pradeep Pen India

My good old no-name fp, which was built around 1935 and that came back from service yesterday, filled with Diamine Sapphire Blue, and

my Pelikan M600 Athens, filled with C d'A Saffron :cloud9:

Oooh - Parson's Essential (medium italic - Lamy Black) P51 (italic - Lamy Black) Jinhao 450 (homeground italicish - Diamine chocolate brown)