What Pens Are You Using Today?

TheNobleSavage

Parson's Essential with Diamine Jet Black; just bought it last week - it's been emotional

Every scribe who has been trained for the kingdom of heaven is like the master of a household who brings out of his treasure what is new and what is old.

Matt. 13.52

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Drawing lots of diagrams at work today, so using my TWSBI with its XF nib. Much as I love writing with flex nibs, they don't work for this purpose. I can't remember what I inked it with -- something green from a recent Ink Drop -- but I need to look it up because it's not feathering at all on my cheap legal pad.

ETA: Looked it up and now think the ink I'm using is diamine meadow.

Edited by benazeer

Sheaffer Jr Vac-fill MOP with F nib using PR DC Supershow Blue ink (I love this pen!)

Parker Intl blue check with XF nib using black Quink

Amy

1st generation Cross Hatch Sterling Silver Parker 75 with French 14ct M nib, using Quink Blue Black.

Ciselle .925 Silver Parker Sonnet (115 anniversary) M nib, Quink Blue.

I have exclusively used one pen for the first time since I started collecting: Brand new MB 149. It writes so smoothly it has exceeded my expectations. :cloud9:

Xq..Congratulations on gettin' a brand new Diplomat..if you don't mind..which nib..and ink in

your Montblanc..

Fred

10-4 ~ Dan Matthews ~

Parker 51, Gold filled cap, Burgandy barrel, M nib, Quink Blue Black. UK Manufacture :meow:

Edited by Tom Aquinas

My new Sho - Genkai, Danatrio Genkai, Danatrio Mikadrio, Nakaya Cigar, Yard-O-Led Viceroy Lined, Visconti Portofino # 26 of 150, Edison Collier Antique Marble, Parker Duofold, Lamy Bright Green 2012, Passaporto FPN LE. I think this is it, as I am down stairs and my collection is upstairs......These are all inked up and ready to write!

Well I use Hero pen.... but I'm going to get a Sheaffer Prelude :meow:

"You can do anything, but not everything" — David Allen

Today I use my new Pelikan M200 Classic Demonstrator filled with P.W. Akkerman 'Parkpop Purper' . It's an M-Nib but its more a fine compared to my M1000 with a M-nibb

This week I'm using a Pilot M90 with fine nib and inked with Noodlers Air Corps.

I've always loved this pen even if it doesnt hold much ink.

Nervous? No, I'm just thinking...

I have just filled my Waterman Expert First Edition. Medium triangle nib! I love that pen, very smooth!

The ink is Pelikan Green.

Marvellous!

A Pelikan M215 M ( awaiting my second M215 with B-Nib ) with J.Herbin Orange Indien,

a Waterman Hemisphere Red Marble M with Waterman Florida Blue

and Visconti Rembrandt F with Pelikan Brillant-Green .

My three favorite pens so far .

Greetings

Jens

Edited by KeyBone

Waterman Gentleman; Gold filled cap and barrel; M nib. Waterman South Sea Blue ink.

Home: my new Visconti Van Gogh F Nib (old version) with J.Herbin Perle Noire

Work: Pel M215 F Nib with J. Herbin Eclat de Saphir

All I want is 1 more pen, and 1 more bottle of ink, and maybe 1 more pad of paper. Well, at least until tomorrow. Oh yeah, and throw in that bottle of single malt. Is that asking for too much?

thanks Chris.

Kaweco Sport with my custom Italic BB Oblique nib ... Kaweco Medium Oblique with PRDC Electric Blue and Violet ...

Just received a Sailor HighAce orange body fine nib from JetPens. It is inexpensive but, performance wise, in no way cheap. Beautiful pen, well constructed and excellent nib. Using it with Sailor Jentle black ink. What a sharp line!

Dr. Scrawl