Pilot-Namiki Vanishing Point Black Carbonesque

scrollpoint

Does it come with a "VP twist converter" as part of the package? By looking at the picture of this twist converter, it looks it does not hold much ink in there.

New VPs should include a cartridge and a converter.

With Aloha,

Clarence

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kiavonne

• scrollpoint

• cl0123

• Pen2009

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...I have but one word for the VP writing experience: dreamy. I've loaned my VP to my closest friends (and they were very careful when handling it, especially when I told them the price tag...not that it would faze any veterans on this board) and here were the key words and phrases from their comments: buttery, smooth, silky, writes by itself, oooh, aaah, and I want one! One fountain pen aficianado was so taken by the blue-black color that she couldn't believe it came from a cartridge. People are amazed that they can write a line by simply dragging the nib along the paper and letting the weight of the VP do all the work.

scrollpoint,

Thank you for sharing your very nice handwritings with your review. Your but one word: dreamy observation is pretty much my first impression of the VP as well. I personally find the design very pleasing and carry them pretty much everywhere. For my uses, I do not find the small ink capacity much of an issue, but I am sure there other makes and models much better suited for high volume writers.

With Aloha,

Clarence

Does it come with a "VP twist converter" as part of the package? By looking at the picture of this twist converter, it looks it does not hold much ink in there.

New VPs should include a cartridge and a converter.

Super. Thanks for this info. World Lux's web site did not provide that info on a VP. Is there a only way type of twist converter available for a VP?

My collection: 149 EF/F/B/OBB, Collodi B/Twain F/Mann F, 146 M, Silver Barley F, M1000/M800 B'o'B/M800 Tortoise/Sahara/415 BT/215/205 Blue Demo, Optima Demo Red M/88 EF & Italic/Europa, Emotica, 2K/Safaris/Al-Stars/Vista, Edson DB/Carene BS, Pilot 845/823/742/743/Silvern/M90/Makies, Sailor Profit Realo M/KOP Makies/Profit Makies/Profit 21 Naginata MF&M/KOP/KOP Mosaiques/Sterling Silvers,Platinum #3776 Celluloids/Izumos/Wood pens/Sterling Silvers,YoL Grand Victorian, and more (I lost counting)