What ballpoint pens take Parker refills?

ScottT

Hi all,

I was perusing Art Brown's catalog yesterday, looking for a nice Parker pen to add to my Parker collection. The offerings were nice, but I got to thinking: I know other pens take Parker refills, but does anyone know of a list of ALL the pens that take Parker refills? I like the Parker offerings (fine lines, gel replacement) and prefer it to Cross, and would like to get a pen that can take these refills.

Any thoughts on non-Parker pens that can take Parker refills?

Thanks!

-ScottT

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ScottT

• mr T.

• PAKMAN

• Juan in Andalucia

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

I was perusing Art Brown's catalog yesterday, looking for a nice Parker pen to add to my Parker collection. The offerings were nice, but I got to thinking: I know other pens take Parker refills, but does anyone know of a list of ALL the pens that take Parker refills? I like the Parker offerings (fine lines, gel replacement) and prefer it to Cross, and would like to get a pen that can take these refills.

Any thoughts on non-Parker pens that can take Parker refills?

There are a lot of brands that take Parker or Parker style refills. These Refills can be used in Bic Select bp's, Inoxcrom, Rou Bill, Berendsohn, Senator, Diplomat, Prodir (as an option), Schneider (most Schneider ballpoints are contructed in a way that they can be used with Parker style refills, with Papermate style refills and with ISO 12757-2 H refills), Aurora, Conklin, Kaweco, Omas (some models), Faber Castell, Itoya (some models) Rotring and Stypen. Parker refills can also be used in some Ballograf pens (Rondo, Opus and Opus2)

I can't give you a comprehensive list, but the Retro 51 Tornados are great pens reasonably priced. I have 2: both acrilic, one is a red faceted and the other is the Big Shot in Manhattan finish.

I don't use the parker gel refils though; the medium looks like a broad, and they ooze that sticky thing. I use inoxcrom gel refils: One third the price of parkers, a nice medium line and no stuff leaking. The parker ballpoint refils are very good, but I rarely use ballpoints.

Juan

The Parker ballpoint gel refills will fit perfectly in a Pelikan Sovereign 800 ballpoint. That's what is in mine right now!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!