Got an ink you'd like to see reviewed? Request it here.

southpaw

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• amberleadavis

• Mew

• Chrissy

• AndyYNWA

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, yazeh said:

Yazeh, Thank you for posting the review of Diamine's Silent Night. It was an informative review and I chuckled as I read, 'There’s nothing of interest to write about this ink. It’s got practically no shading properties, it’s a dark greyish blue ink undifferentiated from the dozens of other blue black inks in the market (including a good number of Diamine’s own lineup).' 

17 hours ago, Puddinhead said:

Yazeh, Thank you for posting the review of Diamine's Silent Night. It was an informative review and I chuckled as I read, 'There’s nothing of interest to write about this ink. It’s got practically no shading properties, it’s a dark greyish blue ink undifferentiated from the dozens of other blue black inks in the market (including a good number of Diamine’s own lineup).' 

Glad you enjoyed and it was useful :thumbup:

• 4 months later...

Diamine Cultpens Exclusive Wonders of the World Series anyone?

8 minutes ago, Cursive Child said:

Diamine Cultpens Exclusive Wonders of the World Series anyone?

They've been reviewed on the fpgeeks site 😊

• 4 months later...
On 6/2/2021 at 6:23 PM, Ergative said:

I'd love to see a review of Troublemaker Inks Lam-Ang. The swap from pure pens looks gorgeous, but the reviews of the other purple sheener, Dona Victorina, suggest it is a sticky stainer. In particular, how does Lam-Ang compare to Lamy Dark Violet (if possible) and is the copper sheen as exquisite as it looks in the Pure Pens swab?

Years have passed but I just got this ink. I'm afraid to say I'm terribly disappointed. There as absolutely zero sheen (at least in the bottle I got), not the slightest hint of copper at all. It's basically a standard, flat, violet/blue ink that gets a bit dark on a heavy stroke.

Only tested with Nahvalur Schuykill Broad on Clairefontaine 90gsm so far.