• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• caliken

• Col

• PelikanPenman

• Inky Pinky

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't help but add my praise as well! Yes, it's the regularity and consistant form that blow me away. No erasers for a project like this. Don't hesitate to add more works of art to the thread! (Please?) :rolleyes:

How much time did you spend working on it?

It took me quite a long time - probably a couple of hours or so. The writing didn't take long, but the colour mixing and selection did. With every line a different colour, it took ages with an eyedropper to get it right - but I was doing it for fun, so time didn't matter.

caliken

Edited by caliken

Stunning! And it sounds like you had a very interesting career. My mostly legible school cursive self will now go cry quietly in the corner, lol.

What a blessing to have you as part of the Network! "In the hands of a master, basic materials will produce true art" is once again proven before our eyes. Thanks

The Danitrio Fellowship

I have an odd question, but what are you going to do with it now?

We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

Winston Churchill

Courage is rightly esteemed the first of human qualities... because it is the quality which guarantees all others.

Winston Churchill

I have an odd question, but what are you going to do with it now?

Thank you all very much for your comments - I can assure you that they are really appreciated!

PelikanPenman : It goes in my files for possible future reference. I learnt a long time ago, never to discard anything. In this case, I'll probably need it for colour reference on a future project. Some of my earlier posts here, were of work done about 20 years ago!

caliken

Ahhh, okay :headsmack: Makes sense. You must have a heck of set of reference files, I, like probably a lot of FPN, would love to troll through them and look at the written artwork you produce.

We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

Winston Churchill

Courage is rightly esteemed the first of human qualities... because it is the quality which guarantees all others.

Winston Churchill

post-5205-1187549313_thumb.jpg

This is brilliant! My compliments to you.

I think I should save this and use it to guide me in my future endeavours!!

Stunning-I'm still trying to eliminate a wobbly line in my J on the top, let alone produce art!

Lamy 2000-Lamy Vista-Visconti Van Gogh Maxi Tortoise Demonstrator-Pilot Vanishing Point Black Carbonesque-1947 Parker 51 Vacumatic Cedar Blue Double Jewel-Aurora Optima Black Chrome Cursive Italic-Waterman Hemisphere Metallic Blue-Sheaffer Targa-Conway Stewart CS475