• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LizEF

• yazeh

• Mercian

• Sailor Kenshin

Top Posters In This Topic

We had red, blue, green, purple, brown, ... and even black inks, with shading, sheen and glitter in all combinations. But this, no doubt, the first ink that has thunderstorms! 🙄 ;) :) :lol: There seems to be more power in the bottle than expected! :) 

Use with care! 👆

Thank you, @LizEF, for another story episode, for the ink review and for the music collection! :thumbup:

The blue would be to my taste - I would probably buy if there would be free space in my ink drawer. I need to stick longer at some inks to get bottles empty. 🤫 Hmm, but that doesn't combine well with a monthly ink challenge. I will work on that. ;) 

12 hours ago, LizEF said:

:D Hmm. A blue staff.  I suppose that's possible.  Perhaps Professor Eeeness (@InesF)would like a blue staff with sheeny bits throughout...

As a long time fantasy and SF reader (and movie watcher), I would like to get a blue staff with pink sparkles. But to be honest, if the staff would do what we expect, I would not care about colour or sparkles! :D

... Professor Eeenesss is now thinking about how to create a staff that can cast a thunderstorm ... 🤭🧑‍🎓

One life!