10.25.24- Exclusive Sips & Sailor pen meet: Atlanta

inkstains.and.leather

Hello, 

(I want to preface this by saying I do not work for Itoya or Sailor. I am just an enthusiast trying to make something great happen)

Those of you in the area know that Atlanta has a desert of a pen scene when it comes to brick and mortar or pen events. 

With that said, I think there is a lot of opportunity with promoting fountain pens. I have spoken to my friend at Itoya and he has agreed to come out to Atlanta for two days: one to show off the Sailor pen lineup at Kinokuniya bookstore in Johns Creek and second is something I'm not sure Sailor has ever done before: hosting a meetup where enthusiasts can touch, view, and purchase some rare or hard to find Sailor pens. 

The rare pens meetup would be very limited space and we are wanting to make sure it was worthwhile for him to do this so am really focused on inviting collectors. 

For those of you who would like to have the  chance to get ahold of some great pieces, I can get those who are interested on the sign- up list. 

The event will be October 25 for the rare pens meet and the regular lineup can be found the next day. 

I can be found on Instagram ( @inkstains_and_leather ) or Reddit ( Iplaywithcats4adopt ). I will be happy to provide more details if we can get enough people to commit to this to make the rare pens event happen. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Pen Paladin

• inkstains.and.leather

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds awesome!  I’m interested.  I’ll be leaving a few days later for the Ohio Pen Show, but I’d come still!