SF Pen show Friday gathering?

MimiL

Anyone planning to be at the show on Friday with all access pass before the start of general admission? Like maybe at 11am or noon? Want to meet up? :)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MimiL

• wongr1sf

• wongry

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there on Friday. A meetup sounds fun! I have an appointment at 1pm but 11 or noon sounds fine.

Ryan W.

Cool! I should clarify 1) this is my first time so I'm still learning how people mingle. 2) my thoughts were to browse the vendors with others (so not like a separate "event"), and to browse before the general admission period (to make use of my all access pass!) 😃

If that works for you, yes, we can message here, find a spot that's easy to find, meet there at around 11, and then browse the vendors together?

wdty?

sounds good! I'll be showing up early to try and set up a nib technician appointment. 

cool! I'm happy just tagging along with others while looking at the vendors. 😸 and by the way I'll join this lunch at 1:30 pm: 

great find! ok, I'll just join that group at 11am at the Aspen room. Thanks for sharing. by the way I'll have an avocado plushie (for others looking for me too) if you want to say hi.