Grandfather’s Cross pen

TM2906

Good evening everyone, my grandfather showed me a few of his pens, and one of them is Cross. He tells me he bough them approximately in the 70s, and says parts of them are gold. He doesn’t know the models, nor any specific information about them. I’d be very grateful if someone could help identify them, and approximate appraisal, or any information for that matter. He also has a few Sheaffer pens, however I’ll make a separate post for that under the correct tag. 

here is the picture:

IMG_2561.jpeg

Edited by TM2906

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soapytwist

• TM2906

• LoveBigPensAndCannotLie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Go to eBay, search 'cross century 14k ballpoint pencil' and click the 'Sold Items' box.

"Truth can never be told, so as to be understood, and not be believ'd." (Wiiliam Blake)

Visit my review: Thirty Pens in Thirty Days

They're nice but not very valuable. They're extremely common, it feels like everyone and their dog had one of these in the 80's. Probably around $30 for the set if you want to sell it quick, or a bit more if you are willing to wait.

Personally, if he's giving these pens to you (not sure of the context from your post) I'd rather keep them for sentimental value unless you're really hurting for the money.