Fabulous pen shop in Turin: Quill Stilografiche

ralfstc

Hi folks,

I wanted to add a shout out for Quill Stilografiche in Turin. Whenever I'm in Italy I like to explore the local pen shops, flea markets and any local manufacturers. In Turin I went to the Aurora factory (another post), picked up a few Aurora at the Saturday Balon, and found the lovely Quill.

The picture below shows Patrizia, who was able to help me find an Aurora 88K pencil (not easy to find) and a lovely striated blue Novum with the flip up lever on the tail, as well as an NOS Auretta. (Sorry Patrizia, not a great picture!).

She was great fun to deal with, enormously knowledgeable, and very helpful. She asked a collector friend to bring in a few pens for my second visit and I was able to handle some rare and very valuable celluloid Aurora. It was a fantastic treat.

In the store they have a great range of modern pens as well as a few trays of older pens in great restored condition. A particular favourite was a silver Vac OS for a very reasonable price given its condition.

Overall, Quill is very much recommended. They are easy to get in touch with through their website (https://www.quillstilografiche.com) and speak excellent English for those of us who are still learning Italian (Che bella lingua, ma i preposizioni!).

It's so important that we work together to keep shops like Quill Stilografiche in business, and such a wonderful way to build the collection!

Hope this is useful to folks,

Ralf

IMG_4280.jpeg

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ralfstc

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Posted Images