Gloucesterman

On 7/19/2024 at 4:12 PM, Gloucesterman said:

Well, for those of you who might be interested in the :Rest of the Story", here goes...

First off, it turns out that the pen was actually a 142, not a 144 :-((

Secondly, the cost to repair the pen is/would be too much for me, so...

I will probably be using it as partial payment (for parts) with my repair person for other work that he has done for me.

Live, learn and enjoy the journey.

Thank you (all) for the advice, insights and opportunity to participate in the vintage MB lifestyle/fantasy.

Well, Sunday is another visit to the flea market and who knows what I might find this week.

(Last weeks find was a tortoise shell Moore #94-A that needs a sac and looks great all polished up.)

@Gloucesterman Thank you for this updated ending, unexpected and slightly disappointing though it may be.  

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gloucesterman

• jar

• Seney724

• NoType

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 7/19/2024 at 7:18 PM, Gloucesterman said:

I'll have to see if I can find the email my repair person sent me. I may have deleted it already.

I am pretty sure he said something about the piston mechanism being broken... and I could be wrong.

If I find it, I will post it here. If I don't, I will post that as well.

It's not as if you were asking for my shoe or neck size -- you know, personal information! LOL!!

@Gloucesterman I second @Seney724’s assertion that further information will serve as a learning opportunity.