Customized “Lemon” Titanium Duofold Centennial Fountain Pen

donnweinberg

A few months ago, I purchased on eBay a Parker Duofold look-alike that is branded as “Lemon,” is made of titanium, but has a vintage, flexible Waterman Hundred-Year Pen nib.  Here are photos I took, including my writing sample using the pen with Montblanc Irish Green ink:

IMG_5458.thumb.jpeg.1d5b8605216cddba3e8f3713684276ff.jpeg

IMG_3404.thumb.jpeg.44a49797e8e4f1f9420b4e7b9a18179a.jpeg

IMG_3406.thumb.jpeg.4c603f9509077acfcf6600412eada4bc.jpeg

IMG_5089.thumb.jpeg.5bebd0f82485048c31b99ca87dbfe67c.jpeg        IMG_5090.thumb.jpeg.a013e70beead35ead7845b694c027310.jpeg        IMG_5092.thumb.jpeg.abdaed16c66cea79ea1ad5b0cb1d8faf.jpeg        IMG_5093.thumb.jpeg.8b0cc8f90f7d6813b027131cc50953b6.jpeg

IMG_5115.thumb.jpeg.0b09f57647e53c4cbfced36384d517b5.jpeg

I really like this pen, particularly the way it writes with the Waterman nib.  It is heavy, and I don’t post it, but it feels good in the hand when writing.  The cap is a screw-type, and it takes about 5 turns to get it completely on or off.  It always writes immediately and smoothly with nice flex.

Has anyone else seen another pen with this “Lemon” branding?  Does anyone know anything about the folks who made this?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Number99

• donnweinberg

• Karmachanic

• Glenn-SC

That “Brand” or “model” is new to me.  
looks great though. 

Posted (edited)

I tried Google.

There is a probably official store for this brand called 柠檬笔墨 (Lemon Ink) on Taobao, China, with a very similar logo on the cap top of the pen. 

There is also a store called 柠檬研 (Lemon Search or Pencil), which sells pens of the same brand. I have never heard of this brand before.

I could not find the same pen.

I tried various searches but could not find any details other than that they may be primarily engaged in nib polishing and that they seem to sell OEM products derived from various manufacturers.

Why don't you ask them in the Asia Chinese sub-forum?

Image from Taobao's Lemon Ink Shop. 

Add model name (No.?) "Lemon M1S"

O1CN01sk6ABd1tTcozrE2Er_!!2207625755903.

Here is the sales page for a similar pen on Taobao. You have to log in to Taobao to see everything.

柠檬笔墨 Lemon ink. 

Another similar carbon fiber titanium alloy pen bilibili video. This pen is Hero OEM.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1eh411J7fU/

Note, only the PC version of the site worked when I tried to view it on a smart phone.

P.S.

They appear to be in series with Lemon M1, M1S, M2S, M3S, M4S.

M1, M1S, M2S, and M3S were searchable on AliExpress.

M4S (You need to log in to Taobao to view it. )

Image from Taobao.

O1CN01LdKg5Z1tTcuehHyIs_!!2207625755903.

Edited by Number99
Fixed links. Adding M4S product page.s and images

32 minutes ago, Number99 said:

When you searched AliExpress, which search system did you use and what search terms did you use? 

AliExpress search; Lemon M1S

Add lightness and simplicate.

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Karmachanic said:

AliExpress search; Lemon M1S

THANK YOU!

I found out that it doesn't work in my case when I logged into AliExpress and searched.

It means it worked if it does not log in.

Edited by Number99

Posted (edited)

This bilibili video has the same pen, but the language and bilibili account barriers prevent even the comment section from being readable.

The show is probably titled "Hero's Last Cards-Lemon 18k What's going on?" 「英雄最后的牌面-柠檬18k究竟怎么样?」

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV12P4y1T73Y/

P.S.

I was able to get an account for the bilibili app. Unconfirmed information that can be inferred from the conversation in the comments section is “Lemon 18k Gold Nib Carbon Fiber Titanium *Dòu fu Hero OEM Nib Fountain Pen.” or"柠檬18k金尖 碳纤维钛合金豆腐 英雄代工笔尖 钢笔",  It seems to be an all titanium version of this one.

Price is 1200CNY.(It may be the price of the nib.)

*Dòu fu means duofold.

Can someone please give exact information?

P.S.P.S.

Most of the comments on this bilibili video are from March 26 to April 2022. These dates may have something to do with when the pens went on sale.

Edited by Number99

OH! Where is here...

🤯.

We were supposed to be in the PARKER subforum.

Thanks for moving the thread!