RANGA PENS HAVE BEEN NAMED AS " INDIAN PEN AND PEN MAKER OF THE YEAR" BY "FOUNTAIN PEN THERAPY" YOUTUBE CHANNEL

mpkandan

Dear FPN'ers,

Greetings!! Ranga Handmade Pens wishes everyone very happy and prosperous New Year 2024!!!

We are happy to share that Ranga Pens have been named as "Indian Pen Maker of the year" by "Fountain Pen Therapy " Youtube Channel.

Here is the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scZoD7c0KJ4&t=500s

Thanks All for making it happen

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Screenshot_2024-01-04-15-57-00-39_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329~2.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bugsydog55

• mpkandan

• tommym

• Bad_Penman...ship

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He has a nice channel on YouTube where he talks about pens and things we are all interested in.  The selection of pens he has acquired in his journey is quite interesting  and diverse.  There is a story behind his channel which is quite interesting also and that makes it even more personal.  Choosing Ranga as his Indian Pen Of the Year is a wise choice and I agree since I've been a fan for years and have several pens and will almost certainly purchase several more.  If you haven't seen his channel, check him out.  If you do, make sure you hit that like button.  And it's always a good day with a Ranga pen in your hand.

On 1/5/2024 at 4:29 AM, jchch1950 said:

Congratulations.

Thanks Sir

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

On 1/5/2024 at 5:48 AM, bugsydog55 said:

He has a nice channel on YouTube where he talks about pens and things we are all interested in.  The selection of pens he has acquired in his journey is quite interesting  and diverse.  There is a story behind his channel which is quite interesting also and that makes it even more personal.  Choosing Ranga as his Indian Pen Of the Year is a wise choice and I agree since I've been a fan for years and have several pens and will almost certainly purchase several more.  If you haven't seen his channel, check him out.  If you do, make sure you hit that like button.  And it's always a good day with a Ranga pen in your hand.

Thanks Sir. Yes. Fountainpentherapy reviews and presentation are always interesting. Thanks for your words about Ranga Pens

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

I really meant what I said about adding to my Ranga pen collection.  Just recently purchased a wonderful dark red "woodgrain" Model 3 from Pen Chalet to go with all of the others.  I am glad to recommend your work and your dedication to your craft.  It seems to be an amazing journey discovering the variety of Indian fountain pens and inks.  I've learned so much over the years and have examples from all types of pen makers in India but I keep coming back to Ranga.  Almost seems like having an old friend in the hand even if it comes right out of the box.  Just a way of saying thank you for all the good things you put in your boxes and send all over the world.  You are making memories everywhere they go.

Thank you for sharing! That Samurai one looks incredible.

• 2 months later...

I don't see how it could be otherwise... What other pens can stand comparison with Ranga?

I swore I would never buy another fountain pen after my pen doctor died and somebody auctioned all his repairs that were waiting for pickup. Whoosh went $500 worth of pens plus the repair fees I paid in advance. I never wanted to see another fountain pen... Then I saw Ranga pens!

4-Rangas_Abhimanyu_4C_Markandeya_5B.jpg

Edited by Bad_Penman...ship

Yeah, Ranga pens are a bit of an addiction for some of us. 

Tommy

I’m still stuck on your pens being auctioned off.  Was any excuse/defense for the theft offered?

Keep telling myself that the next one will be an acrylic model for sure because I've seen the video reviews and I absolutely must have one.  I can't seem to help myself when it comes to actually selecting a pen because I have a serious soft spot for ebonite and Ranga just does such a spectacular job for the price.  I'll get there some day, I know I will.  There is some serious eye candy available so I am eager to get that first Ranga acrylic.

22 minutes ago, bugsydog55 said:

I can't seem to help myself when it comes to actually selecting a pen because I have a serious soft spot for ebonite.....

One of the things that drew me to Indian fountain pens is the fabulous Indian ebonites, especially the "ripple" patterns. With recent concerns over the quality of the Indian ebonite rods, I will stay focused on procuring Indian ebonite pens while I can still get them, especially the "ripple" patterns. 

Acrylics, etc., can follow later on down the road.

Tommy

That may be the point.  I see ebonite as an Indian material and acrylic as being available everywhere.  That isn't the case any longer with the rise of the newer brands and the diversity found in the legacy pen makers.  There are so many options it is mind numbing but what a treat for the eye.

On 4/10/2024 at 1:15 PM, kazoolaw said:

I’m still stuck on your pens being auctioned off.  Was any excuse/defense for the theft offered?

No, all attempts to contact anyone who might have been responsible went unanswered.

I would probably get sued if I said any more.

Ranga pens are always in an evolutionary process .New colours, clips and designs. I have a list of new pens from Ranga that I want to buy, I go to the Peyton ST Pens information site on a regular way to see what new pens are available.