My new pen box just arrived.

turbofish

My daughter ordered it months ago, but it got stuck in France before making its way to NW Ark. The top row, you just flip up for easy access.  Holds 40 pens which means I need to fill it up!

image.jpeg.4f7538172afda73fbf87bc5f66edd137.jpeg

image.jpeg.fa387f8cf7ab95ec32f9f507cf136820.jpeg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• turbofish

• Anne-Sophie

• Doug C

• Misfit

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it is a lovely piece, is it made in France? 

Is it fair for an intelligent and family oriented mammal to be separated from his/her family and spend his/her life starved in a concrete jail?

I'm assuming so since that is where my daughter told me it was stuck. 

She was a bit upset since it was scheduled to be delivered before Christmas. She let me know on 2023-12-30 that it was just leaving France. Kind of shocked how quickly it got here considering the holidays. 

Congratulations on that pen box. It looks very nice. 

Posted Image

That is a cool box.  The dividers poking through to the front is an interesting design idea.  If somebody had described that to me I would have cringed, but from the picture it looks really nice.

Very good looking box for your pens. Congratulations! I think you will no have problems filling it...LOL

Very nice!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

3 hours ago, XYZZY said:

That is a cool box.  The dividers poking through to the front is an interesting design idea.  If somebody had described that to me I would have cringed, but from the picture it looks really nice.

The center divider is actually just the handle used to pull the drawers out. 

My adult daughter who lives in WA just understands my weird hobby of paper and fountain pens. She actually got most of my notebooks as well and has her own notebook paper quirks that I get.  She is the one who got me hooked on Tomoe River, Leuchtturm 1997 and Midori paper. 

Meanwhile, my wife got me finger gloves with lights in them so that I can check on the brisket on the slow cooker in the middle of the night. They look like I'm trying to pretend that I'm spider man. I am making a collection over the years of weird gifts from her!

The box is such a thoughtful gift: the pleasure of choosing pens to  fill it and many years of use beyond that.

Will work for pens... :unsure: