Need for donations for High School Fountain pen club!

anthony wang

Hello, fellow fountain pen lovers, I have started a fountain pen revolution club in my high school, and as we are expanding we are running out of fountain pens for our members and pens to showcase in our meetups. I would like to kindly ask this community if anyone wanted to donate fountain pens, ink, paper, basically anything related to fountain pens, toward this club since we currently have not been able to be given funding and I have had to take pens out of my personal collection to let others use. These items can all be used, or damaged as long as they kind of work, we would love to take them! We hope this community can provide for this amazing club to revolutionize the usage of fountain pens and we thank you all even if you cannot provide! If you want to know more about our club, It was founded by myself (Anthony Wang) and co-founder (Danny Luo), we are both hardcore fountain pen lovers and have always wondered why fountain pens are only used by the older ages, so myself and Danny signed up for a club spot in our school and It got approved this school year around August and were thrilled to start inspiring students to use these fountain pens, but we had massive hardships when it came to funding since fountain pens are pretty expensive the school declined all forms of funding toward us, so I have come to the fountain pen community to ask ANYONE IF THEY WOULD LIKE TO DONTATE PENS, INKS, PAPER, ANY FOUNTAIN OR CALLIGRAHY PEN RELATED ITEMS TOWARD OUR CLUB. I understand that this is a big ask but Danny and I would love to revolutionize the usage of fountain pens in a community where they are becoming lost and forgotten. Today we have 58 members, 2 staff members, and 4 officers and currently only half of our members have fountain pens and the other half have a fountain pen however it is mainly really cheap Chinese pens 🙁so we hope to get decent fountain pens for each of our members and additional members as well, we plan to expand to other schools in the area and plan to have over 100 members by the year of 2024 as well as introduced in multiple schools. I hope this community can provide this amazing opportunity for a new fountain pen revolution!! If you would like to donate or ask me any more questions you can reach me at EMAIL anthonytw102@gmail.com 

To clarify some of the questions I received, I am in CONUS and the Chinese pens that we have been using were all unbranded and not that smooth, and since most people in our club haven't used fountain pens before, it's not a massive transition from gel or other pens! 

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anthony wang

• Peony Blush

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there! If you haven't received any student pens, there's a posting on Facebook Marketplace for a collection of eight Schaffer student pens for $30 (one is missing a cap): https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1260655068267707/?referralSurface=messenger_lightspeed_banner&referralCode=messenger_banner. The lady selling them is a little online payment challenged, but she's willing to ship.

If I had anything to contribute to your cause, I would. Best of luck in your search.