Jinhao 82 variants with translucent bodies

A Smug Dill

According to this item listing on Taobao, by a merchant that is not the Jinhao official/flagship store or otherwise the brand's representative presence, Jinhao 82 variants with translucent resin bodies will be in the market soon.

large.933991114_InterestingnewJinhao82productlistingonTaobao.jpg.70c6fa8735bae29f16275f6ec480b551.jpg

I find it quite odd. Among other things that are unusual about this listing (noted above), the text of the listing title makes mention of mixing-and-matching expressly. Here's a photo in the listing demonstrating colour-blocking with the pens with swapped finials:

O1CN01IQT6rv1UtOfp22yOE_!!2442452575.jpg

Source: Taobao

Apparently, there is also going to be a pearlescent white variant that the seller states is initially reserved for customers who order ten or more units at once, and only leftover stock would be subsequently offered for sale separately.

O1CN01QzWX1A1UtOfvtVF91_!!2442452575.jpg

Source: Taobao

I endeavour to be frank and truthful in what I write, show or otherwise present, when I relate my first-hand experiences that are not independently verifiable; and link to third-party content where I can, when I make a claim or refute a statement of fact in a thread. If there is something you can verify for yourself, I entreat you to do so, and judge for yourself what is right, correct, and valid. I may be wrong, and my position or say-so is no more authoritative and carries no more weight than anyone else's here.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ted A

• A Smug Dill

• Mech-for-i

Top Posters In This Topic

Store specialty , not uncommon , Jinhao and others had been offering such to various retailers so long they committed to a certain quantity , the 100 Century got quite a few specific retailers' special colour and colour combo , so do Kaigelu with the revamped 316

It's basically OEM order which the store specify the finishing ( and sometime more ) but let the brand name stands