Yard o Led — Pocket Pen

Toll

789362D8-094C-4525-8FF8-0B4387D40AEC.thumb.jpeg.7ff6749c02e555304410d375803951cb.jpegI purchased this Yard O Led Pocket Pen, with box and papers, last month at the Baltimore Pen Show. As you will note, in this comparison photo with a Montegrappa Extra, it truly is small in size. In fact, I hardly know it is even in my shirt pocket. But, what a delight to write with — the nib is such a joy — I had no idea how much I would enjoy this pen. Of course, the cap needs to be posted — a very secure fit, indeed — and even that is a joy to experience. I have never owned a Yard O Led pen (or pencil) and I wasn’t sure what to expect. Now I know it is a quality experience through and through, fully enhanced by the charming silver craftsmanship. 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Toll

• como

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@como Thanks for that. I was pleased to even see one for sale at the pen show. YOL items are not often seen at pen shows in the DC area, in my experience, and the Pocket Pen is hard to find from on-line pen stores. Every now and then one pops up on EBAY, typically at an unreasonable price. So, it was an easy decision!