Top Posters In This Topic

• inkstainedruth

• Misfit

• Penguincollector

• USG

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 12/8/2023 at 11:33 AM, Penguincollector said:

I have to do the same. Might as well pick a third for my task list. It will be a colorful day to make up for the atmospheric river outside my door lately. I think I will use a Platinum short-long pen with hibiscus on it inked with their green, a no name Chinese stub with some shimmer, and a Sheaffer black tulle Lady with Sheaffer red. 
  Yesterday I used an Asvine V169 with Waterman Serenity (or Florida, forgot which bottle) Blue, and my Waterman desk pen with JIF Waterman’s Rouge Intense. I am going to try my hand at an ink review, but I’m a bit nervous about it.

It'll be a great ink review, PGC....  😀👍

Me Today: 

Claire Fontaine 90gsm

Click For Larger

IMG_4941768.jpg.ea7d7d099587cc10f31d9e9d1ef43afd.jpg

LINK <-- my Ink and Paper tests

27 minutes ago, USG said:

It'll be a great ink review, PGC....  😀👍

Thank you, working on it!

Top 5 of 21 currently inked pens:

MontBlanc 144 IB, Herbin Orange Indien/ Wearingeul Frost

Salz Peter Pan 18k gold filled filligree fine flex/ Waterman Serenity Blue 

Brute Force Designs resin pen FNF ultraflex, Herbin Lie de Thé/Wearingeul Emerald Castle

Pilot Silvern Dragon IB, Iroshizuku Kiri-Same

Wahl-Eversharp Skyline F Flex, R&K “Blue-Eyed Mary”

always looking for penguin fountain pens and stationery 

Pelikan M151, Diamine Oxford Blue and a Pelikan M200, Diamine Autumn Oak for a bit of colour.

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Albert Einstein

Breaking out the Montblanc 144 Classique once again.  Got my Parker 61 and a Monteverde Innova inked up as well.

"Nothing is new under the sun!  Even the thing of which we say, “See, this is new!” has already existed in the ages that preceded us." Ecclesiastes
"Modern Life®️? It’s rubbish! 🙄" - Mercian

Finally got a chance to ink up the Pelikan P1 Twist that was swag from November's Pelikan Hub.  Decided it needed Edelstein Star Ruby. :D

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Today it's a Chinese? pen, a Japanese one and an Italian one for my writing pleasure.

A Narwhal Voyager Shanghai, a Sailor Profit, and a Santini Italia. All great pens and so different!

Erick

20231210_234607.jpg

Using right now:

Jinhao 9019 "EF" nib running Birmingham Railroad Spike

Montegrappa Elmo 02 "F" nib running Ferris Wheel Misguided Mistletoe

Pilot 845 "F" nib running Noodler's Cayenne, Narwhal New York "F" nib running DeAtramentis Cyan Blue-Copper

IMG_4726.thumb.jpeg.81c018b3073bb19e1e63d7aecd5352bf.jpeg

I’ve had the need for both fine and broad pens today and made good use of my EDC Gravitas pocket pens.  Titanium with a stainless steel section and broad nib from FPNibs and a delrin with titanium section and Gravitas fine nib.  I’ve really become very comfortable with these two pens as my EDC.  The balance is particularly nice with these two.

I used the pen I got in my friends’ Christmas get together. It’s a Kaweco Sport classic in navy with an F nib. I put in the cartridge of royal blue ink it came with. I was so pleased to get it. I also had the white one on my Amazon wish list, and I was hoping for the navy version. 

Posted Image

17 hours ago, DilettanteG said:

I've been enjoying my new Pelikan m205 Apatite and Rose Quartz Broad nibbed pens and matching inks in my daily journal.

IMG_4108.thumb.jpeg.8717e926ebcb3ed5c799b5e488b0a4df.jpeg

IMG_4109.thumb.jpeg.198f61846dcc0776032638beecf393ca.jpeg

IMG_4110.thumb.jpeg.6471a53823212a984a1a3bf90dc82cf1.jpeg

Nice pens and journal! 

Red Platinum 3776.

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

@RedPie thanks! As you can probably tell by the stamp, I go thru a lot of those journals. I think I’m keeping Graphic Image in business. 😆Still way cheaper than therapy! There’s just something about the feel of the pen and it as it glides across the paper. 

So far today, it's been the Red Marble Deluxe Challenger, EF nib, finishing the fill of diluted Pelikan 4001 Brilliant Black; and the M205 Blue Marbled, M nib, still with Pelikan 4001 Blue Black.

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Sheaffer 100 Diamine Onyx black

Mark from the Latin Marcus follower of mars, the god of war.

Yorkshire Born, Yorkshire Bred. 

my current favourite author is Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

largebronze-letter-exc.pngflying-letter-exc.png

Hey DilettanteG, where did you get the pen case with the attached band? Very handy/useful. I would like to acquire one.