• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tacitus

• stoen

• christof

• mana

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow ... thank you for identifying this.. and the link. So This is an original -limited edition pen then???? I am surprised ... 

I am not sure if this pen is M250 or 140. the nib is Vintage Pelican 14c 585 -M nib and the nib on the chain is the same nib- F point. I have a very little knowledge about Pelican Vintage pens .

This my pen . It need a little CLC ... need to clean and polish it . It has a M nib and the ( Ear-ring )  that is what I am going to call it.  Nib is a Fantastic 14c F 585.

Sorry I could not post this before 

Sshot.png

I think it's a M250 as the tail end is too square for a 140.

We Are Our Ancestors’ Wildest Dreams

Thank you @OCArt and @Mercian for the helpful  answers. 

@jungkind thank you for the photo and the interesting link.  By the way What Hasselblad you are using? I am also a photographer  and Use Hasselblad analog cameras.

I am adding a photo of my  small Pelican pens collections. I know now they are M200 and one m400.

Also I have this pen with a  calligraphy nib ( Steel stub ) it is the one with the plain Green body  leaning on the Key board. Is it 120 0r 205M series.

Also here I have a mechanical pencil. and a ball point pen and a rollerball pen it has a cap no clip. ( it was missing when it came to me. 

In my future lis to this collection I want to add 

100M/ and perhaps a 100nn / AND AS MY GRAIL PEN  600M VINTAGE  , ALL PENS IN FINE OR EF NIBS. a mission impossible  ?? you'll never know .

I got to the " pen hobbit"   some times back and I am in this Rabbit hole in it's deep end.  All my missions were MISSION-IMPOSSIBLES and that is how it was always  from the beginning.  Thank you all for all the helpfulness in finding facts on pens and writing.

_ Cyril

@InkywaysSorry to disappoint you, but the camera reference comes from my smartphone that seems to have a camera module supplied by Hasselblad.

Thanks for posting the article link, jungkind.  That was fascinating reading!  I learn stuff all the time on FPN, thanks to the breadth of knowledge to be found -- and the generosity of the people who hang out here in the sharing of that knowledge.

And thanks to everyone who posted pix as well.

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

2 hours ago, jungkind said:

@InkywaysSorry to disappoint you, but the camera reference comes from my smartphone that seems to have a camera module supplied by Hasselblad.

O.k I got it . Now a days Ai get to cheat us in anyways. Propaganda is driving in many ways .

Thanks for the reply.