What Pen Are You Using Today in 2021/22?

HogwldFLTR

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Helen350

• inkstainedruth

• N1003U

• ParramattaPaul

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Parker 51 with Ariel Kullock sterling cap

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Pelikan M205 Blue Marble, M nib, finishing a fill of diluted Edelstein Ruby Red (it was a little TOO diluted so it's now being flushed out).

Parker 45 Arrow (I think the color is Aqua Blue), M nib -- vintage Quink Permanent Royal Blue.

Freshly inked, but not really used yet, is the Sailor 1911 Loch Ness monster, with old version Sailor Jentle Sky High.

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Today is the Level 5

Level5.jpg

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Parker Sonnet 2018 SE. It's been my EDC for 4 years. This edition sorted out the drying out issue, and the 18k nib is pleasant to write with. The fact that it posts, without unbalancing the pen makes it an excellent pen for on the road. 

C'mon, time for a new thread, @AmandaW! It's 2022, even for you!

Happy New Year. 😉

There we go:

https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/topic/364201-which-pens-are-you-using-today-in-2022/

I endeavour to be frank and truthful in what I write, show or otherwise present, when I relate my first-hand experiences that are not independently verifiable; and link to third-party content where I can, when I make a claim or refute a statement of fact in a thread. If there is something you can verify for yourself, I entreat you to do so, and judge for yourself what is right, correct, and valid. I may be wrong, and my position or say-so is no more authoritative and carries no more weight than anyone else's here.

Well it's 10:12 pm December 31 here (Mountain Standard Time), and today has mostly seen me use my Pelikan 140 (F) with Pelikan Blue Black, the M200 Brown Marbled (M) with KWZI Pine Green and maybe the Lamy 2000 (F) with Lamy Turquoise.  In that order.

Brad

"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind" - Rudyard Kipling
"None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain-pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try." - Mark Twain

16 hours ago, Flippy said:

image_67126273.JPG

A beautiful, classic, and somewhat unique pen, which I sometimes feel doesn’t get as much attention/respect as it deserves.

Enjoy!

12 hours ago, Cruisincruzan said:

This week it will be my Nakaya Bamboo Woods.

I always meant to get one but never did. Photo?

the Danitrio Fellowship

Fixed it, now topic is good for 2022 also! LOL

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Trying to write the last of the ink out of my Montblanc 146 Solitaire today.

PAKMAN

Today, so far, it's been the Parker 45 Arrow -- Aqua Blue (?), M nib -- still with vintage Quink Permanent Royal Blue.

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Pelikan 140 with J Herbin Cacao du Bresil.  I consistently have to shake the pen to start the flow, but once it starts, it is okay.

Waterman Gentleman with Rohrer & Klingner Aubergine.  A very pleasant combination.

Inked up my Visconti Ti Skelton with Diamine Mediterranean blue

PAKMAN