What Pen Are You Using Today in 2021/22?

HogwldFLTR

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Helen350

• inkstainedruth

• N1003U

• ParramattaPaul

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

New style Parker 51 in burgundy 

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Two pens today for correspondence: a broad nib Onoto Magna with Oxford Blue ink, and a broad nib CS Churchill with Regency Blue ink.

Getting acquainted with my new Pilot Custom Heritage 912 with PO nib --- I foresee this getting a lot of use ...

s-28-a.jpg.fb66bf00e3bf1317d5d16d7e9cc6f57b.jpg

What have you done with the cat? It looks half dead.

~ Schrödinger's wife

Back to writing with my Montblanc 149 B.  I did bring my Dunhill as well, (staying at our Daughter and Son-in-law's house, spending 3-4 days a week watching our  3 year old Grand daughter, keeps me on my toes!)

My M405 Stresemann with Stipula Grigio Fumo, which I haven't used in a while.

It's hard work to tell which is Old Harry when everybody's got boots on.

My beautiful  Waterman 94 Moss Agate with a rigid F nib. Inked with diluted Diamine Oxford Blue. It is such a lovely pen. 

Today it's mostly been the Vibrant Pink al-Star, 1.1 mm stub, with MB Permanent Blue-Black.  But also one of the Noodler's FPC pens (Cobalt), flex nib, with Noodler's Blue Lobsters & Whales (the swag ink from the Commonwealth Pen Show from a few weeks ago).

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Two pens so far today: a green Pilot Prera EF filled with Van Dieman's Cradle Mountain Grey and Lamy Lx Marron EF with Diamine Chocolate.

Will work for pens... :unsure:

My lovely little 140 with Monteverde Sapphire. Again.

It's hard work to tell which is Old Harry when everybody's got boots on.

My beloved Pelikan 400NN, Right now with the M nib of its green sibling, and Edelstein Smoky Quartz. 

Just inked up the Pen That Started It All (for me): red marbled Waterman Phileas, with Waterman Absolute Brown.

Burgundy Wing Sung 601 Vacuum filler, usual ef nib.  Came with tool to pull filler.

"Don't hurry, don't worry. It's better to be late at the Golden Gate than to arrive in Hell on time."
--Sign in a bar and grill, Ormond Beach, Florida, 1960.

Lamy, studio, 'Ruby Black', 14k (M), J. Herbin, 'Cacao du Bresil'. I believe I can hear a 'celestial choir'! Hallelujah!

vf

1105177899_LamyStudioBlackRuby2.thumb.JPG.b347debd0bbbb562a692d72411965b92.JPG

πTom