What Pen Are You Using Today in 2021/22?

HogwldFLTR

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Helen350

• inkstainedruth

• N1003U

• ParramattaPaul

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Journaling with my Justus 95 today.

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Lamy Studio in Olivine with an F nib, filled with Edelstein Aquamarine

My M400 blue with Stipula Dark Blue but also my M200 green marble (the older, muted green) in which I'm trying the new Golden Beryl. I wanted to use an italic nib that I have but couldn't find it in the rush to get ready for work so just using the F currently on it.

It's hard work to tell which is Old Harry when everybody's got boots on.

I am using my GvFC Walden Woods.  One of my best writers.

Here is a wonderful review on this pen by Penaddict.  Very well done!

https://www.penaddict.com/blog/2015/8/21/graf-von-faber-castell-walden-woods-fountain-pen-review

spacer.png

"The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it."  - Selwyn Duke    

Lamy Al-Star with Roka Koma orange ink.

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Just restored this pen yesterday: Waterman "Made in England" with crisp, flexible 14ct 2A nib.

spacer.png

Ink: Diamine Marine.

- Will
Restored Pens and Sketches on Instagram @redeempens

Justus 95 with Wahlberry ink

PAKMAN

Today I am using the ole standard Parker 51 which belonged to my grandmother.  🙂  

On 7/8/2021 at 3:22 AM, Doug C said:

Thanks for the correction.  I knew something was wrong but couldn't put my finger on it. 

My pleasure :)

On 7/8/2021 at 6:18 PM, tringle said:

Always enjoy the backgrounds of your photos!!!

Thanks, as a matter of fact I use this most of the time (by choice) it's a sort of distinctive mark... :)

today the pen in use is a lovely Pelikan M400 old style (pre-1997) with a stubbish B 14c nib.

(the pictured pen shows an OB which was originally on this pen but has currently been swapped to a B  - also pre-1997 single one - , which oddly shows more stubbish character than the OB...)

large.585923231_P1190406-3PelikanM400oldstyle.jpg.cab8bf84db783de16761918cb2524218.jpg

large.670139586_P1190407-3PelikanM400oldstyleOB.jpg.95b6b9ca32df2f1872d9999e9c534d03.jpg

So i switched things up a bit from the Parker 51.  This is a Waterman 55 woodgrain fountain pen with a very special nib.   I am sure someone with more capable hands can make it sing.

55246C3D-2979-4EB7-A63A-80A5902CC8AC.jpeg

Today it's been the Azure Lamy al-Star, M nib, with Sailor Manyo Kakitsubata, and the Sailor 1911S Loch Ness monster, MF nib, with Sailor US Series Pennsylvania.

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."