What Pen Are You Using Today in 2021/22?

HogwldFLTR

today they are a parker 75 with Noodler’s black, and an onoto Churchill Pinstripe with Noodler’s Ottoman Azure.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Helen350

• inkstainedruth

• N1003U

• ParramattaPaul

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pelikan M215, IM, inked with Rohrer & Klingner Verdigris.

I am also cleaning out a MB Slimline that was lost and forgotten for a few months in the corner of a handbag (those darn skinny, dark things!) and dried out with a half-fill of Kon-peki.

The C&S Churchill with Blackbird Inks' Kingfisher Blue.

On 5/29/2021 at 10:31 AM, sansenri said:

I particularly like the Amigdala!
Yours is a SE from Fountain Pen Hospital, right?
these are nice pens, similar to the Van Gogh. Some of them had really nice gold nibs (cannot see in your photo...)

Yes, it was a special edition from FPH.  Converter filled.   It has a non gold nib.  I don’t think its the palladium nib.  Nice sized pen though

Pilot Justus

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Pilot Metropolitan - M. nib.  Ink:  Rohrer & Klinger Alt-Goldgrun

Hero 359 - M. nib:  Ink:  Diamine Sherwood Green

WIN_20210531_23_08_09_Pro.jpg

One of today’s pens I am using.  This is my first safety filler.  Italian brand, Pecco Stylus from Torino, Italy.   1920’s I am guessing on age.  The cap band is 18kt gold.  

EB41F748-A50E-4F06-B687-CDB301E55F89.jpeg

2 hours ago, Keyless Works said:

These are the pens I inked for June. 

IMG_5338.jpg

The pen on the right is beautiful!

2 hours ago, Keyless Works said:

IMG_5338.jpg

Montblanc/Dupont/Yard-o-led/OMAS?

Beautiful!

Regards, Alexey

8 hours ago, Keyless Works said:

IMG_5338.jpg

Every time I see a photo of a Yard-o-Led Viceroy Victorian, I just melt at how pretty they are.  Is that a Standard, or a Grande?

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

41 minutes ago, inkstainedruth said:

Every time I see a photo of a Yard-o-Led Viceroy Victorian, I just melt at how pretty they are.  Is that a Standard, or a Grande?

I have to admit that the aesthetics of a Yard-o-Led pen has always had me lusting for one -- a temptation that I have resisted so far.

7 hours ago, readytotalk said:

Montblanc/Dupont/Yard-o-led/OMAS?

Beautiful!

Thank you! Yes, you are correct. The pen on the left is an OMAS Extra with a wonderful semi flexible nib. 

1 hour ago, inkstainedruth said:

It is the Grand Victorian. I don't think I own a better looking pen. It is surprisingly comfortable to use too.

58 minutes ago, ParramattaPaul said:

I have to admit that the aesthetics of a Yard-o-Led pen has always had me lusting for one -- a temptation that I have resisted so far.

For the longest time I thought they were all small and skinny pens but when I realized they made a big one I couldn't resist.

I worry the the Grand Victorian would be too heavy for me.  And the pocket size one doesn't take a converter, only cartridges, so that's a no go for me.  So I'd want a Standard (and hope it wasn't too heavy).

Affording it of course is another matter entirely.... :wallbash:

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

If I thought I can get away with it, I would have bought this shiny silver yard-o-led Victorian Pen. It is a great looking pen. 

However, I can see this step  will set off  a chain of events, that will  end up with the wife kicking me out of the house and such.

Quite a predicament,   in fact.   :lticaptd:

Tonite preparing teaching notes.  Airmail Acrylic Eyedropper - with a

M. Jinhao X450 nib.   Ink:  Waterman Inspired Blue

2021-06-02_00-16-49.jpg