• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stephanie D

• PAKMAN

• Ron Z

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same one I have and the prettiest in the Levenger Seas series in my opinion!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Sheaffertarga.com is a very useful site.   Penhero has a thread here on FPN about the Connaisseur pens, including pictures of some of the fantasy Connaisseurs that I've made.  Richard Binder has an interesting page about the pens too.

I like the blue pen, and have both the FP and BP, given to me by a client. Very pretty, but  I might have to disagree with Perry though - I really like the green Seas pen and think it might qualify as the prettiest.

spacer.png

spacer.png
Visit Main Street Pens
A full service pen shop providing professional, thoughtful vintage pen repair...

Please use email, not a PM for repair and pen purchase inquiries.

Ron, you are right that the Green one certainly is pretty too!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!