Peyton Street Pens - Website Changes (and a coupon!)

terim

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• terim

• brokenclay

• JonSzanto

• MarcoA63

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 12/27/2020 at 9:43 AM, zaddick said:

The new site is great.

One thing I miss is the ability to see more than the 10 newest additions. I think it used to be like 25 or so. Not a biggie, but if you all load a lot of pens one day new ones might not be there for long. 

Or if there is another view I missed with just the new pens let me know.

Wishing you and the team all the best.

I've got a nice workaround!  This link shows everything with the most recent additions first -- as long as they have the word "pen" in the title.

https://www.peytonstreetpens.com/search.php?search_query=pen&section=product&sort=newest

10 hours ago, MarcoA63 said:

Do you ship to England? Have you verified if Brexit will impact on shipments to England?

Thank you

hELLO-

Yes we have been shipping to the UK regularly,  however Brexit really throws a wrench (spanner?) into this.

It appears that we do not meet the threshold that would require us to collect and remit VAT, but we are looking into it further.

Regards

TERI

So that explains what happens to the website!  Even though I prefer familiarity, because I rely on muscle memory a lot, I'm okay with the new site and appearance.  At least now I won't wonder if the site was hacked any longer (because of the change in appearance).

Congratulations on the updated website!

The new website is faster and easier to navigate. I had a question for you though. Do you have any promo code for people who would wanna buy more items from your store? Like flat 11% discount on all orders above $100? Or do we need to split our order into more than one order, each of at least $100, so that we can get better discount when we buy more items?

Thanks!

Aum

5 hours ago, Aum said:

Congratulations on the updated website!

The new website is faster and easier to navigate. I had a question for you though. Do you have any promo code for people who would wanna buy more items from your store? Like flat 11% discount on all orders above $100? Or do we need to split our order into more than one order, each of at least $100, so that we can get better discount when we buy more items?

Thanks!

Aum

Sorry, we never do percentage discounts.  Feel free to contact us via the contact form if you are contemplating a large purchase.

On 1/9/2021 at 1:51 PM, terim said:

Sorry, we never do percentage discounts.  Feel free to contact us via the contact form if you are contemplating a large purchase.

Thank you! :)