Hero 232 - A Lazy Review

A Smug Dill

47 minutes ago, josephholsten said:

Any chance you still see shops in AliExpress with 232?

Yes.

large.46579440_Hero232inkisstillbeingsoldonAliExpressasof26Feb2021.jpg.4831c194a80c7f78f34ded16f93ce06c.jpg

large.1315477131_Hero232inkisstillbeingsoldonAliExpressasof26Feb20212.jpg.b34fd67283759efba06284b705237e24.jpg

I endeavour to be frank and truthful in what I write, show or otherwise present, when I relate my first-hand experiences that are not independently verifiable; and link to third-party content where I can, when I make a claim or refute a statement of fact in a thread. If there is something you can verify for yourself, I entreat you to do so, and judge for yourself what is right, correct, and valid. I may be wrong, and my position or say-so is no more authoritative and carries no more weight than anyone else's here.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• A Smug Dill

• lapis

• PithyProlix

• josephholsten

Great review.  Shelf life is a concern for me as 2 of my 5+ bottles are 5 years old.  The last opened bottle and the one before both darkened in color after opening.  The bottle opened the longest developed precipitation...gunk in the corners at the bottom.  I decanted the ink and tossed the gunky portion.  The ink continued to perform well but I have since decanted small portions into an ink sample bottle using a pipette and then fill from the sample bottle.  So far, no precipitation.

Cliff

“The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.”  John Adams