What's Up At Christof's

christof

Christof,

I see a great show of your Post-its in a longish line of black on yellow squares, mounted on a very thin long white rectangle of poster board with a thin black museum frame:

Ich fange meine mit Tinte gefüllten Momente ...

I catch my ink-filled moments ...

Kind of like a display of butterflies. Which, by the way, was the product name in France at its introduction: Yellow Butterflies ...Papillons Jaunes.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• christof

• Soot

• BMG

• markiv

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wait a second... Do you have branded/personalized post-it notes Christof?!?

I've never seen that before...

To me it looks like he drew the logo himself! That's precious! :lol:

fpn_1502425191__letter-mini.png

• 3 weeks later...

When I recently had the opportunity to take pictures of an entire (and complete!!) collection of Caran d'Ache Fixpencils, I could not resist to arrange the single pictures to a total overview of ALL types of Fixpencils ever made from 1929 until now:

45073079525_5ebba7f244_c.jpgFixpencil Plakat by c_m_z, auf Flickr

Enjoye!

C.

Edited by christof

When I recently had the opportunity to take pictures of an entire (and complete!!) collection of Caran d'Ache Fixpencils,

Aah! So much eye candy, I'm in mechanical pencil heaven!

fpn_1502425191__letter-mini.png

• 4 weeks later...

Glad to see you were able to check off all three boxes (which reminds me: I still have some shopping to do!).

Merry Christmas and best wishes for the new year Christof. It's always a pleasure seeing your wonderfully drawn cards, and once again this year, you've put a smile on my face. All the best for 2019.

A very Merry Christmas to you! We are all so grateful that you have continued to post your wonderful photos here.

Rationalizing pen and ink purchases since 1967.

Christof,

Neben Ihrem fundierten Wissen über Stifte, herausragenden Fotografie- und Sammlungsgeschick schätze ich das Leben in Ihren Zeichnungen, das Sie durch Ihr Gespür für die Linienstärke vermitteln.

A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

That Dick in Hood River

Thanks for the good wishes and compliments to all of you. Sometimes, it's good to see that there are still some people watching this thread from time to time even though, I did not find the time to post every week something new here. So thanks for your loyalty also.

The end of the year is coming closer and I did (as I do every year) a quick inventory of my collection. 2018 was a busy year. Lots of pens went over my work bench but only a few went into the collection.

44669925530_55b73d4f93_b.jpg

from left to right:

- Pelikan 1929, Jade (I already had a 1929 pen, but this ones jade binde is that perfect that I had to keep it.)

- Pelikan 101N, Tortoise and short cap top (this is a strange pen, the tortoise binde is completely integrated in the barrel, similar Milano production, and the nib and feed are friction fit to the section without a sleeve)

- Pelikan 500 in black (nothing too uncommon, it just was missing...)

- Pelikan 400 Desk pen, Milano production/market (I really like these, and this one came with desk stand an original box)

- Pelikan 140 grey (although I don't really collect the Pelikan 140, I couldn't get past this super rare and perfect grey example.)

- 2 Waterman's Desk pens with RED #7 keyhole nibs (As already said, I have a weak point for desk sets and this two examples have both great nibs and at least one of them is in daily use. strange thing: they look like slightly oxidised HR but are not exxcept the section. They are made of dark brown celluloid!)

- Pilot capless, facetted model from the 90's (this is in my eyes the most beautiful capless ever. since I gave mine to the museum, I always wanted another one).

- Parker 61 first editon, probably surf green (I'm always working on my 61 collection and try to complete the color range)

- Parker 61 flighter, U.S.A. made, perfect condition

Another important project for me was to (almost) complete my Parker "51" MkIII collection:

28582258238_2b858980f0_b.jpg

only one color is missing.

Let's see what next year will happen...

I wish you all the best for 2019!

C.