Diamine Safari (150Th Anniversary Collection)

Cursive Child

Nicely shading, quick drying, lightish green with some dark undertones. Loved the color and sharing, and smoothness. I don't have any inks to compare to.

post-2387-0-16346300-1567117275_thumb.jpg

Edited by rdugar

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cursive Child

• Bhavna

• SchaumburgSwan

• LeakyInk

Lovely review of a unique ink, thank you!

If there is righteousness in the heart, There will be beauty in character. If there is beauty in character, There will be harmony in the home. When there is harmony in the home, There will be order in the nation. When there is order in the nation, There will be peace in the world. Bhagawan Shri Satya Sai Baba

Hi,

looks very interesting, I will get me a bottle soon...

Thank you for the review.

Best

Jens

Edited by SchaumburgSwan

.....................................................................................................

https://www.flickr.com/photos/136145166@N02/albums

Not keen about the color -- but I have others of the Anniversary line that I like a lot.

Thanks for the review.

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

~ rdugur:

This well-named ink is a favorite of mine.

As jandrese notes above, it's similar to Diamine Salamander.

Thank you for a helpful review.

Tom K.

Reminds me of split pea soup.

Thank you for the great review, rdugar! And thank you for the great word picture, chromantic. :D I was thinking I liked the color, but now I am not so sure.

"Today will be gone in less than 24 hours. When it is gone, it is gone. Be wise, but enjoy! - anonymous today

• 1 year later...

Thank you for the follow-up and addition to your review.

I endeavour to be frank and truthful in what I write, show or otherwise present, when I relate my first-hand experiences that are not independently verifiable; and link to third-party content where I can, when I make a claim or refute a statement of fact in a thread. If there is something you can verify for yourself, I entreat you to do so, and judge for yourself what is right, correct, and valid. I may be wrong, and my position or say-so is no more authoritative and carries no more weight than anyone else's here.

Thanks for the review and follow-up.  This is on my list to try - I don't know why I didn't try it back when I got Salamander - I think I was trying to be selective, or some weird thing!  Salamander won, but I still want to try this one - love the murky greens. :D