Dip Pens And India Ink In Mumbai

abasak

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows where can I get dip pens and India ink in Mumbai (or Thane and Navi Mumbai) areas? What are they known in the Hindi/Marathi, I am mean I am pretty sure India Ink isn't called as such :-)

Thanks!

Abhishek

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sidthecat

• abasak

• Wolverine1

• Corona688

Our fellow fPN'er, Hari should be able to help you. He is very knowlegeable, plus he is also a Mumbaikar.

Edited by Wolverine1

French fries are actually Belgian: “French” refers to the way the potatoes are cut.

And in Belgium, btw, they’re fried in horse fat.

Twice.

Our fellow fPN'er, Hari should be able to help you. He is very knowlegeable, plus he is also a Mumbaikar.

Umm.. How do I contact him?

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows where can I get dip pens and India ink in Mumbai (or Thane and Navi Mumbai) areas? What are they known in the Hindi/Marathi, I am mean I am pretty sure India Ink isn't called as such :-)

Thanks!

Abhishek

Ask for black drawing ink in any well stocked art store or stationery store. Camlin is most common

https://www.kokuyocamlin.com/product/drawing-inks/special-waterproof-drawing-ink-black-39-158-8.html

The same shop will have dip pens. or crow quills.

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.