Limited And Specials Editions Guide, Ver. Ii

Feamat

I'd thought a 144 mid sized...never had one in my hand so am ignorant.

Do have a 234 1/2 which is standard sized and a incomplete 3xx that I'd put in the long section, in it is longer than my 234 1/2 & rolled gold** 742; both standard.

I do have a third generation Noblisse, a thin, long pen.

I just don't know where someone would put a medium sized pen, or their reference.

I would call a P-51 or a Pelikan 600 medium-long.

**Wouldn't want anyone to think my 742 is one of the 14 or 18K pens. It's heavy enough being rolled gold and brass.

It could well be one would become use to extra heavy with a 14 or 18K pen....and or it's only used for signatures.

In reference to P. T. Barnum; to advise for free is foolish, ........busybodies are ill liked by both factions.

Ransom Bucket cost me many of my pictures taken by a poor camera that was finally tossed. Luckily, the Chicken Scratch pictures also vanished.

The cheapest lessons are from those who learned expensive lessons. Ignorance is best for learning expensive lessons.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Feamat

• Andrew_L

• Cyrille81

• Bo Bo Olson

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bo Bo Olson said:

I'd thought a 144 mid sized...

114 - a little, 144(145) - small, 146(147, Le Grand) - medium and 149(Diplomat) - large. I have 144 and there was 234 somewhere, if I find it I can take a photo.

You can see some visual comparisons on my website: http://lenskiy.org/2020/09/visual-comparisons-of-some-pens/

About fountain pens, inks and arts: http://lenskiy.org

or watch on social networks

Facebook: @ArtDesignPenS

Telegram: @ArtDesignPenS

Pinterest: ArtDesignPenS

Instagram: @andrew.lensky

I tend to go medium-small the 140,

standard the Esterbrook DJ, 400/234 1/2/ 742.

Medium large P-51, 600, or the '50-60 146. medium long in it's a thin pen the Geha 725.

I don't know where to put the Noblise, in it's long enough to be large; but to skinny. Like the Snorkel a large skinny pen.

Large the 146/800.

Oversized 149/1005.

So we are talking apples and tangerines, size wise.

Or you are only talking MB.

You have quite a number of pretty pens :notworthy1:and most are what I'd call large and or oversized.

In reference to P. T. Barnum; to advise for free is foolish, ........busybodies are ill liked by both factions.

Ransom Bucket cost me many of my pictures taken by a poor camera that was finally tossed. Luckily, the Chicken Scratch pictures also vanished.

The cheapest lessons are from those who learned expensive lessons. Ignorance is best for learning expensive lessons.

• 1 year later...

Any update on fixing the OP download?

PoA: Copernicus; JP Morgan  WE: Hemingway; Proust; Dickens; Mann; Twain; Swift  149's: 1986 2 tone; 75th 1924 LE; 90th Anniversary; Platinum; Kingsman Edition; Calligraphy 

146 Solitaire: Hematite; Gold & Black; Silver Fibre Guilloche.

Misc: 234 1/2L; Boheme Medium size non-retractable BB nib; Starwalker FP & RB; Montblanc Newson (Matt)

Want to Buy MB 129, 139 , 138 136  & 149 Silver Rings or Special Nibs

• 5 months later...
On 5/24/2023 at 6:26 AM, jamesgibby said:

Any update on fixing the OP download?

Would like to know also.

"The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it."  - Selwyn Duke    

Got it thank you!  And many compliments to the OP!

"The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it."  - Selwyn Duke    

• 7 months later...

Does anyone have a copy of this that they could share?

It looks like the original download is no longer available - it just loads as an empty PDF.

14 hours ago, ajf said:

Does anyone have a copy of this that they could share?

It looks like the original download is no longer available - it just loads as an empty PDF.

I uploaded the file here: https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/topic/338140-limited-and-specials-editions-guide-ver-ii/?do=findComment&comment=4414709

Thank you.

Apologies, I missed that when I was reading through this thread!