Help: Trying To Figure Out This Pens Actual Name

AFountainPen34

Can anyone help me I'm trying to figure out this pens brand and name. I found one similar on ebay but it just says "Mother of Pearl" but doesn't give me an actual brand or name. The nib is marked "WARRANTED 14K". Can anyone help?

post-141839-0-79960400-1519332678_thumb.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roger W.

• Parker51

• mitto

• AFountainPen34

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This looks like a typical no name pen of the period. Warranted nib is nice but, you're not likely to get any more information on this pen besides that it is early 1900.

Roger W.

The reason that this pen can not be identified is that at the time it was made there were many different kinds of pen manufacturers making pens for many different purposes. Yours was likely not made by a major manufacturer that sold pens under it's own name. It may have been a smaller regional producer, or perhaps it was made by a "jobber" in New York, one of a number of Companies which bought parts from a variety of sources and produced pens under contract for Department stores and/orfor Jewelry stores for sale by them. This does not mean the pen is anything but a great pen in wonderful condition. It was made of high quality material and was not cheap at all when it was new. It was and remains a luxury item.