• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Kellie

• Ghost Plane

• zaddick

• Michael R.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congratulations Memorexx..!! Looks very nice :)

The thing with Patriotic Pens dont you have to be linked (at least emotionally) to the subject to go for them?

Many pens I admire, but they dont mean much to me so I pass.

Wow. The last two pens are gorgeous. I think Ive seen the 4th July pen somewhere here on fpn before. Which pen is the skeleton flag pen?

@pravda I agree. Im a us citizen ;) Born and raised in Germany though.

Wow. The last two pens are gorgeous. I think Ive seen the 4th July pen somewhere here on fpn before. Which pen is the skeleton flag pen?

Makes sense :) Because I liked the JFK a lot but wondered why should I get it; I often wonder what business I have owning a Genghis Khan Skeleton.

I try to buy a WE edition pen only if I actually like the author's literature, otherwise a neutral themed pen. Wasn't sure if other members felt the same.

But the jfk looks so nice :)

Red white and blue. I know...Americans and their flag. Haha.

The WE which I saw were ok. Didnt fancy them so much that I wanted to buy them. The beatle pen looks pretty interesting. Even if Im not a beatle fan. I am way to young for them. Haha.

It is this one: https://www.ebay.com/itm/MONTBLANC-STARS-AND-STRIPES-SKELETON-FOUNTAIN-PEN-18K-WHITE-GOLD-DIAMONDS-/371834089947

Makes sense :) Because I liked the JFK a lot but wondered why should I get it; I often wonder what business I have owning a Genghis Khan Skeleton.

I try to buy a WE edition pen only if I actually like the author's literature, otherwise a neutral themed pen. Wasn't sure if other members felt the same.

It is the same for me Pravda. First I'm interested by pens related to person I like and after that I decide if I like the pen or not and if I have the money to buy it or not. For PoA it could be different I think it is mainly the look of the pen that decides if I want it or not.

Uh short question. A bit ot. I dont see a serial number on my jfk. Its my first LE pen. I am guessing 1850/1917 is my serial number here?

Uh short question. A bit ot. I dont see a serial number on my jfk. Its my first LE pen. I am guessing 1850/1917 is my serial number here?

Yes if I'm right LE don't have a serial number as we can find on 149 or other pens. It is the the model number of the series that is serial number. In the MB booklet at the end you only find the number of the pen and the type of pen, not a serial field as we have on 149 booklet for example.

Yes if I'm right LE don't have a serial number as we can find on 149 or other pens. It is the the model number of the series that is serial number. In the MB booklet at the end you only find the number of the pen and the type of pen, not a serial field as we have on 149 booklet for example.

While the limitation can act to identify a pen on the Montblanc system, still they do have a serial number but they've become very apt at hiding it recently. Sometimes its even under the piston, whereas you have to unscrew the pen while refilling to peek inside and see it.

While the limitation can act to identify a pen on the Montblanc system, still they do have a serial number but they've become very apt at hiding it recently. Sometimes its even under the piston, whereas you have to unscrew the pen while refilling to peek inside and see it.

DIdn't know it. Thanks for the info :) Maybe the serial number is also written on the packaging stickers with the different barcodes.

Like buses, two recent purchases arrived today. Both used, but in an almost unused condition.

The Ms nib is finer than the 1912 (which is definitely a M) but the previous owner says he sent it back for a wider nib as the original was too fine. It is however, finer than my new F Exupery.

Anyway, two pens for the price of one and neither of them lemons so Im happy.

Very nice indeed.

The design and overall look of the M is striking. I love the cap!

It's grown on me SO much, since its release, that I may have to get one.

Hope you enjoy it (them) in good health.

Prada is correct, my serial number on my Albert Einstein is under the piston nob.

Dying to see!

Me too! Sadly, I will be at work all day and wont get to check it out until Friday :(

Edited by yeepers