What's Your Most Recent Mb Purchase? 2018

RMN

Here is one I have wanted for awhile, MB LeGrand Barley Vermeil . This one has a B nib. Will ink it up later this coming week.

fpn_1533389766__montblanc_146_vermeil_ba

This. Is. Gorgeous!

Congratulations

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Kellie

• Ghost Plane

• zaddick

• Michael R.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is one I have wanted for awhile, MB LeGrand Barley Vermeil . This one has a B nib. Will ink it up later this coming week.

fpn_1533389766__montblanc_146_vermeil_ba

Surely this was made for Ra, the Sun God. :) A beautiful pen. I'm partial to gold.

Michael and Pravda, thank you very much. AlohaLani, they are also available in silver, but you are right, on this one the gold is lovely.

And I'm happy to report that I inked it up with JFK and it was instantly on my "favorite pens" list, it writes so wonderfully.

I posted a picture of the Pelikan version over on the Pelikan board, for those of you who appreciate fine feathered pens as well as MB's ;)

"Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working." -Pablo Picasso

Just got my second WE. Hoping that it writes as good as it looks.

Well if not, spend a few bucKS to get it tuned and be happy! Congratulations on a fine pen.

If you want less blah, blah, blah and more pictures, follow me on Instagram!

Well if not, spend a few bucKS to get it tuned and be happy! Congratulations on a fine pen.

Thanks Zaddick, I'm going to ink it up tomorrow and if not I'm definitely going to be the first or second in line at Mike Masuyama's table at the Dallas Show :)

Hehe...what do you think :)?

Congratulations! I really like it and might buy the same model (even If I already have 5 starwalker...).

:)

Congratulations! I really like it and might buy the same model (even If I already have 5 starwalker...).

:)

But have you seen the engraving :)?

But have you seen the engraving :)?

Ahhhhh.... the Batman!! No, at the first sight I didn’t pay enough attention... :) well, congratulations again, it remains elegant (not a fan for engraving in general, but this one is really well executed).

Ahhhhh.... the Batman!! No, at the first sight I didnt pay enough attention... :) well, congratulations again, it remains elegant (not a fan for engraving in general, but this one is really well executed).

Hehe. Yeah i dont like engraving either. But I couldnt resist :D

The Ultra Black is a really nice pen. Too bad I didnt buy a Meisterstück back in 2016

Hehe. Yeah i dont like engraving either. But I couldnt resist :D

The Ultra Black is a really nice pen. Too bad I didnt buy a Meisterstück back in 2016

I have one (146 EF nib), nice pen. But your matte black seems to be darker... which is a big plus in my opinion.

Hard to believe 5 days went by without a purchase. It was driving me crazy so I fixed it and bought some ink.

Darn you LCdC for offering a discount this weekend as the dollar strengthened a bit vs. the Euro!

When I received their sale email this morning, this is what appeared in my mind. I know neither they nor their store look anything like this, but...

fpn_1534545628__summer_blow_out.jpg

If you want less blah, blah, blah and more pictures, follow me on Instagram!

Hard to believe 5 days went by without a purchase. It was driving me crazy so I fixed it and bought some ink.

Darn you LCdC for offering a discount this weekend as the dollar strengthened a bit vs. the Euro!

When I received their sale email this morning, this is what appeared in my mind. I know neither they nor their store look anything like this, but...

fpn_1534545628__summer_blow_out.jpg

Completely unexpected, but most welcome. 20% and geodesigner's excellent pictures in the Petit Prince thread pushed me to purchase a similar resin Le Grande with a B nib.

"Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working." -Pablo Picasso

The post office really delivered today! Got a 146, 144, 145 and a Hemingway that needs a new piston and has a small chip on it's cap.

Av0pqYT.jpg

The post office really delivered today! Got a 146, 144, 145 and a Hemingway that needs a new piston and has a small chip on it's cap.

~ Fountainpencrazy:

Congratulations many times over!

May they all be satisfactory writers for you.

Thank you for sharing the nice image.

Tom K.

Thanks Tom. BTW I was thinking of you earlier today. I'm going to start and new post and would love to see you comment on it.

~ Fountainpencrazy:

Congratulations many times over!

May they all be satisfactory writers for you.

Thank you for sharing the nice image.

Tom K.

Thanks Tom. BTW I was thinking of you earlier today. I'm going to start and new post and would love to see you comment on it.

~ Fountainpencrazy:

That's awfully nice of you to say.

It feels good to be remembered.

Whatever thread you start, I'll be sure to read and post a comment.

Thank you and please do enjoy those terrific newly arrived pens.

Tom K.