• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Kellie

• Ghost Plane

• zaddick

• Michael R.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A early fifties celluloid MB 149 with ski-slope feed, a pen i wanted for a long time.

fpn_1518794549__cu4f5734.jpg

fpn_1518794567__cu4f5743.jpg

fpn_1518794583__cu4f5679.jpg

fpn_1518794974__cu4f5635.jpg

Wow, i would love to have one in my collection!

Any chance of a writing sample?

Thanks, i had been wanting one for a long time, so it was a big day when it finally happened.

I will get around getting a writing sample.

Edited by farmdogfan

Finally got my hands on the 20 pen collectors box. Found it at the NYC boutique at retail price since its outrageous on eBay. Beautiful and really compliments the pens inside.

Finally got my hands on the 20 pen collectors box. Found it at the NYC boutique at retail price since its outrageous on eBay. Beautiful and really compliments the pens inside.post-49517-0-81335500-1519263858_thumb.jpgpost-49517-0-61110800-1519263872_thumb.jpeg

Thank you Specialk0449.

A quick shot inspired by Tom.K s pics, not too many flowers around here this time og year though.

~ farmdogfan:

Beautiful!

I'm impressed that there were any flowers at all in this pre-bloom season.

The crispness of the focus, the saturated nib colors, and the superb blurred bokeh background combine in a great image.

Thank you so much.

Tom K.

Thank you very much Tom, the only flowers here at the moment are snow drops and vinter Aconite (hope i got the names right), and i hope they can survive the cold arctic weather that´s on the way.

This ink is seriously running out in the Adelaide store I got it from, There were plenty of UNICEF inks but down to the last 2 for this one, well make that last one when I left the store.

post-141810-0-35670900-1519573080_thumb.jpg

Edited by AndyLogan

"Storyteller, unfold thy words untold!"

My present of this week was the Rouge et Noir tropic brown BP, to mark my postdoctoral acceptance.

~ admmarcos:

Congratulations on your post-doctoral appointment!

May it be a productive, meaningful experience.

Enjoy your new Rouge et Noir Tropic Brown!

Tom K.

My present of this week was the Rouge et Noir tropic brown BP, to mark my postdoctoral acceptance.

Congratulations on your acceptance!

Not really a purchase. Went to the boutique to pick up my Le beatle. The nib has a problem. Chatted with my dealer and he gave me a bottle of beatle ink :)

Now thats service! Oh and he gave me the funny case where the pen was shipped in