Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Kellie

• Ghost Plane

• zaddick

• Michael R.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Axis...!!!

What a masterpiece. Congratulations on an incredible acquisition. So many details in this pen. I heard its also quite large and heavy. Enjoy it

Thanks!

As large and even heavier than my 1914 Heritage...

What in the world is that beauty and why do I feel like commoners can't have it!!

It is the Kepler 39 or officially named: High Artistry Homage to Johannes Kepler Pede Serpentarii

To me: most beautiful Artisan edition in the last years.... Pictures cannot do justice to this pen imho

Something very special arrived lately.... Hope you like it.

Unbelievably beautiful! Thank you very much for sharing with us!

Wow! 45,000 euros!~~~~~ Not for peasants for sure!

Last week I'd purchased the 146 with F nib and this weekend I went to an independent shop to look at Sailor pens specifically the 823 but ended buying (unplanned) the MB 149.

The sales assistant let me inked two brand new 149s to test on the Rhoida papers. I originally wanted the M nib but the inks/handwriting looked majestic on BB. So after they offered 40% off the retail price, I couldn't resist it and joined the 149 club.

Last week I'd purchased the 146 with F nib and this weekend I went to an independent shop to look at Sailor pens specifically the 823 but ended buying (unplanned) the MB 149.

The sales assistant let me inked two brand new 149s to test on the Rhoida papers. I originally wanted the M nib but the inks/handwriting looked majestic on BB. So after they offered 40% off the retail price, I couldn't resist it and joined the 149 club.

40% off!?! Wow. Where can I get this deal? I'd like to go there

Welcome to the Broad side. We have cookies. B)

Wow! 45,000 euros!~~~~~ Not for peasants for sure!

You collect long enough, you might be surprised how much you have tied up in lesser pens.

You collect long enough, you might be surprised how much you have tied up in lesser pens.

I was just thinking of that.. if I hadnt bought every pen that was released in 2017 I couldve gotten me another nice artisan piece. Ill be wiser in 2018

The Miles Davis FP and Jazz Blue ink were my most recent purchases, and happily in daily use.

Not sure what direction to go this year...Rouge et Noir interests me with its Deco retro styling but I might hold off to see what new releases are planned.

"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society"......Mark Twain

Something very special arrived lately.... Hope you like it.

That's an awesome looking addition to your collection sir.

Do you intend on inking it up and using it...or is this purely an investment piece?

"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society"......Mark Twain