What's Your Most Recent Mb Purchase? 2018

RMN

I recently bought a 70’s-80’s 146 with a wonderful OBB nib. The problem is that I’ve fallen in love with the line variation from that nib and all my other pens’ writing looks so bland when compared to it. Argh! Making me seriously reconsider selling off or regrinding some of my pens to match!

Welcome to the broad side of the Force. We have cookies. B)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Kellie

• Ghost Plane

• zaddick

• Michael R.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I need to stop eating all the cookies. It is starting to affect my breathing when walking up stairs.

If you want less blah, blah, blah and more pictures, follow me on Instagram!

Picked up another 149 recently. The herd is going to need thinning soon.

*Shamelessly circles like a vulture*

No cookies yet. But a limited beatle should be joining my collection tomorrow. Coming with a m nib thinking of swapping into a BB or OBB

it's here and waaaay bigger than I remembered :)

uff writes really well...now I am not sure anymore if I should swap the M nib to a BB :(

it's here and waaaay bigger than I remembered :)

uff writes really well...now I am not sure anymore if I should swap the M nib to a BB :(

Haha.. congratulations! I also received a new pen today and the M is so wonderful too makes you wonder why change to a BB

Haha.. congratulations! I also received a new pen today and the M is so wonderful too makes you wonder why change to a BB

yeah...I mean I like the dark side :) but M is more practical...I want that pen in M and BB :D

Bought a 75th Anniversary 149 Limited Edition with the Mother of Pearl star from the bay.

Not sure if it works as the owner said it was inked years ago and packed away in its box for years. Might need a trip to the MB service center. Hope it doesn't because I haven't had any luck with MB service recently. Keeping my fingers crossed. Will update this thread with photos once it arrives. What are your thoughts on this model? They seem really high priced on eBay these days.

Okay. I've got a problem. I also just purchased the LeGrand 146 Ltd. Edition 75th anniversary FP even though the 149 hasn't arrived yet. I'm getting addicted to the MoP stars!!!

Awesome, a family photo please once they arrive in :)

I hope to pick up a 149 LE to join my 146 LE Doue in near the future :)

Awesome, a family photo please once they arrive in :)

I hope to pick up a 149 LE to join my 146 LE Doue in near the future :)

I haven't figured out how to post photos since the site was updated about a year ago. I access the site via my mobile phone.

Both arrived yesterday. The 146 is great. Micro scratches on the resin from heavy use but I love it. Character. The 149 however arrived broken. Piston nob wasn't even connected. Piston rod is snapped in two and piston is stuck in the barrel. 149 overall is like new. Not even micro scratches on the resin. Not a single one. Some of the Rose Gold has flaked off the nib on both pens. No big deal to me. Looks like the owner may have inked the 149 once and put it away for years, then tried to screw down the piston while it was stuck and thus snapped the rod. Not sure if I should ship it to MB or just have a local person fix it while I wait. Hmmmm. What should I do?

Purchased a Montblanc Boheme Rouge Fountain pen & Rollerball from different collectors. A new direction for my Montblanc journey.

Best Regards,

Mikale

Something very special arrived lately.... Hope you like it.

Amazing pens in your collection Axis. Thank you for continuing to share your photos. It's very exciting to see these unique Artisan MB pens.

Something very special arrived lately.... Hope you like it.

What in the world is that beauty and why do I feel like commoners can't have it!!

Axis...!!!

What a masterpiece. Congratulations on an incredible acquisition. So many details in this pen. I heard its also quite large and heavy. Enjoy it