What Waterman Pens Do You Own?

RMN

The last remaining is a 452 gothic.  It’s also the first expensive FP I bought.  From the long gone Berliner Pen in NYC.  

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Inkyways

• GlenV

• txomsy

• Addertooth

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello to you all, 

Here is the Waterman collection I started many years ago.

WatermanCollectionRTH.jpeg

Whee!!!:thumbup:

In reference to P. T. Barnum; to advise for free is foolish, ........busybodies are ill liked by both factions.

Ransom Bucket cost me many of my pictures taken by a poor camera that was finally tossed. Luckily, the Chicken Scratch pictures also vanished.

The cheapest lessons are from those who learned expensive lessons. Ignorance is best for learning expensive lessons.

This so far my usable Watermans pens . They are in a PARIS WATERMAN  CASE. I have some  more pens to be fixed and some watermans in their vintage boxes  Can't say how many but few dozens in a packed box. My pen journey got very crazy and YES NOW I AM A KIND OF A COLLECTOR , although I was against that label. I have to confess as many of my pens are laying down without use so I admit when someone says a collector that means he or she dose it for a reason and that reason being for mere accumulation of tools of history etc. It is collecting.

This a photo I like to share here.

IMG_0364.jpg

I just bought another Waterman's red ripple  No7- Red nib . It is on my way soon

I have two Carene. One fine and one medium nib. Love how they feel and write. I prefer the fine nib.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/19/2024 at 10:32 AM, Inkyways said:

This so far my usable Watermans pens . They are in a PARIS WATERMAN  CASE. I have some  more pens to be fixed and some watermans in their vintage boxes  Can't say how many but few dozens in a packed box. My pen journey got very crazy and YES NOW I AM A KIND OF A COLLECTOR , although I was against that label. I have to confess as many of my pens are laying down without use so I admit when someone says a collector that means he or she dose it for a reason and that reason being for mere accumulation of tools of history etc. It is collecting.

This a photo I like to share here.

IMG_0364.jpg

My goodness I guess you have collected some Waterman's!  I'd like to see the Waterman droppers under the flap...

Great collection

Regards, Glen

I said wooff because of all the old red ripple Watermans....It's a reasonable amount...of a brand.

With out collecting, I have 35 Pelikans.

In reference to P. T. Barnum; to advise for free is foolish, ........busybodies are ill liked by both factions.

Ransom Bucket cost me many of my pictures taken by a poor camera that was finally tossed. Luckily, the Chicken Scratch pictures also vanished.

The cheapest lessons are from those who learned expensive lessons. Ignorance is best for learning expensive lessons.