Lecai Acrylic Eyedropper With Waterman #2 Wet Noodle (Also Stock Review)

Honeybadgers

Yes, please! Any recommendations where to get a rollstop of some kind for this pen?

I'm not the guy with the snake rollstop, but trying a Kaweco clip never hurts! Give it a shot and report back if you want! The things only cost like $4

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Honeybadgers

• truthpil

• abuomar

• fountainpen51

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

eBay sells some "medical first aid pen lights" that have a pocket clip. The lights are less than $1 and are handy to have around. I **think** the clip might just fit your pen.

fpn_1512528447__pen_light.png

We Are Our Ancestors’ Wildest Dreams

Kaweco clip SORT of works but not really.

The Delike clip, however, actually fits pretty well.

Still, want that snake stop.

Pics

fpn_1512548844__20171206_001443.jpg

fpn_1512548852__20171206_001510.jpg

Selling a boatload of restored, fairly rare, vintage Japanese gold nib pens, click here to see (more added as I finish restoring them)

Pilot as in the Japanese Pilot? Or is it a warranted nib that happens to say Pilot?

Tell us about the rollstop on the cap!

It's vintage Japanese Pilot nib. About roll stopper it's just an open ring from Ebay, but may need some adjustment to make it fit the cap

Pilot as in the Japanese Pilot? Or is it a warranted nib that happens to say Pilot?

Tell us about the rollstop on the cap!

It's a vintage Japanese Pilot nib. About roll stopper it's just an open ring from Ebay, but may need some adjustment to make it fit the cap

It's vintage Japanese Pilot nib. About roll stopper it's just an open ring from Ebay, but may need some adjustment to make it fit the cap

Link to the ring?

I'm still waiting for my Lecai to arrive from China to Malaysia. How long did it take for yours to arrive? It's been about 2 weeks already since the seller sent notice saying the pen has shipped.

2 weeks is the most common ship time to the USA, but Malaysia may take longer, and most cases, a month is the general max to expect.

You get a good pen, cheap, or fast. Pick two.

Selling a boatload of restored, fairly rare, vintage Japanese gold nib pens, click here to see (more added as I finish restoring them)

It's a vintage Japanese Pilot nib. About roll stopper it's just an open ring from Ebay, but may need some adjustment to make it fit the cap

I'd love a link to the ring as well. I like the delike clip but I use the delike all the time!

I'm not sure which seller I bought that ring, but it looks similar with the one in your link

Two full fills of this pen to transcribe an entire year's worth of chemistry notes to an Apica notebook. God this pen is a great writer with a nice vintage nib in it.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine has arrived today from China, ordered on November 1 without a package number. The number of laps for the lid is exaggerated, but the pen looks tough and good.

Mine has arrived today from China, ordered on November 1 without a package number. The number of laps for the lid is exaggerated, but the pen looks tough and good.

Maybe you got a better one. Mine is ridiculus and unusable.

Will work for pens... :unsure:

Maybe you got a better one. Mine is ridiculus and unusable.

Definitely two different models. They absolutely redesigned the cap on the new model.

It's a chinese pen. At least we can see that they're taking their models and improving them! How many years has visconti been going on with their nibs tuned like crispy fried puke?

Edited by Honeybadgers

Definitely two different models. They absolutely redesigned the cap on the new model.

It's a chinese pen. At least we can see that they're taking their models and improving them! How many years has visconti been going on with their nibs tuned like crispy fried puke?

Or Aurora's plastic been cracking, or TWSBI's, or Pilot using o-rings instead of real sealant, or all the other garbage QC in this hobby. That's honestly the thing I hate most about the fountain pen hobby - the companies who sell you a $500 pen that doesn't work.

Or Aurora's plastic been cracking, or TWSBI's, or Pilot using o-rings instead of real sealant, or all the other garbage QC in this hobby. That's honestly the thing I hate most about the fountain pen hobby - the companies who sell you a $500 pen that doesn't work.

Right there with ya. It's why, the more I get into this hobby, the more I get into super cheap chinese pens and vintage.

This christmas I'm going to treat myself to the parts I need to get my JET mini pen lathe going and start turning my own pens freehand instead of using kits like I used to. I'm interested in trying to build my own form of japanese eyedropper.

Edited by Honeybadgers

Right there with ya. It's why, the more I get into this hobby, the more I get into super cheap chinese pens and vintage.

You took the words right out of my mouth!! This is EXACTLY the direction I've gone in....cheap but good Chinese pens for crazy inks and tried-and-true vintage pens for everything else.

fpn_1451608922__truthpil_signature_small