New Lamy Pen Model: The Lamy Aion

Astronymus

I don't find any problem with the clip. It slides in and out of the shirt pocket easily. The pen is a perfect everyday pen for me. I have not seen Aion officially available in Indian market except Pensavenue where it was available (Out of stock now) for Rs. 7995/- (Approx 120 USD) which is nowhere near fair price. I got it with the help of a friend in a sort of group buy from Fontoplumo at a very fair price. It is a value - for - money pen if you get it for European price.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ParkerDuofold

• KKay

• Calabria

• Astronymus

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't find any problem with the clip. It slides in and out of the shirt pocket easily. The pen is a perfect everyday pen for me. I have not seen Aion officially available in Indian market except Pensavenue where it was available (Out of stock now) for Rs. 7995/- (Approx 120 USD) which is nowhere near fair price. I got it with the help of a friend in a sort of group buy from Fontoplumo at a very fair price. It is a value - for - money pen if you get it for European price.

Lamy boutique at RCity Mall in Mumbai, approx 5500/- inclusive of Taxes. HTH

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

Lamy boutique at RCity Mall in Mumbai, approx 5500/- inclusive of Taxes. HTH

The one at Ghatkopar? Still at Rs. 5500/- it's quite pricey. Thanks for the info. But I already have got it and at almost half the price.

The one at Ghatkopar? Still at Rs. 5500/- it's quite pricey. Thanks for the info. But I already have got it and at almost half the price.

Yes, at Ghatkopar.

where are you getting the Aion for half of 5500/-? at that price saat khoon maaf.

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

Yes, at Ghatkopar.

where are you getting the Aion for half of 5500/-? at that price saat khoon maaf.

Not getting. I got it in a group buy from fontoplumo few months ago. Pens were picked in person so no shipping cost was involved. No large box either. Was packed in small box.

Not getting. I got it in a group buy from fontoplumo few months ago. Pens were picked in person so no shipping cost was involved. No large box either. Was packed in small box.

great. I see that the fontoplumo shop has them listed for 55Euros VAT included. I guess you have to pay VAT if you pick then up at the shop since it is not an export sale. 55 euros is roughly 4400/- Perhaps they gave your contact a good discount over the listed price VAT included and maybe your contact claimed a VAT refund at the airport.

great. I see that the fontoplumo shop has them listed for 55Euros VAT included. I guess you have to pay VAT if you pick then up at the shop since it is not an export sale. 55 euros is roughly 4400/- Perhaps they gave your contact a good discount over the listed price VAT included and maybe your contact claimed a VAT refund at the airport.

Don't know that much details. That was a fairly large order involving other makes and models too. So may be there was some discount on ex VAT price.