• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lazard 20

• jameschrasta

• Roger W.

• Florida Blue

I went to richardspens.com, and it says that the Sheaffer Lifetime Flat-Tops with standard girth are sac size 16, and with the slender girth they're a 15. Which one would this be? My guess is that it's slender but I'm not sure.

The inside diameter of your fountain pen barrel is 9.0 mm (11,5 mm outside diameter). Even a #17 sac is only 6.3 mm. diameter and is very fine for your fountain pen.

In these pens I always installed a #18 sac according to the sizes I acquire here.

Edited by RamonCampos

Hi, I recently acquired this sheaffer pen. However I am not sure what type it is, I was wandering if anyone could help me identify it? I bought some sheaffer ink cartridges but didn't fit anyone know an alternative? thanks In advance.

post-134354-0-59445100-1485602207_thumb.jpg

post-134354-0-66384800-1485602225_thumb.jpg

post-134354-0-37067900-1485602239_thumb.jpg

Edited by Louis_hockings

Hi, I recently acquired this sheaffer pen. However I am not sure what type it is, I was wandering if anyone could help me identify it? I bought some sheaffer ink cartridges but didn't fit anyone know an alternative? thanks In advance.

Looks like a Sheaffer Sentinel which was made by Sailor. The Sheaffer cartridge should fit. Look inside to see if there is some obstruction.