What Mbs Are You Using Today?

RMN

Now I have aded three more MB pens to my Older collection ( 146 le grand M -point and Mb Starwalker Ball point )

....They are One le grande 146 Fine nib and a mini Mb and a majestic le grande 149 M- point which looks Huge to my hand.

146 is inked with Waterman Absolute Brown Ink.

149 is inked with diamine Emerald green Ink.

Mini MB is inked with a Kveko ink Converter Hacked in with Parker Quink Blue Black ink. :)

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Kellie

• Andrew_L

• nishantdr83

• Baka1969

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How I clean a 147 (and a Boheme as well) is to use an old ink cartridge; drilling a small hole in the end and inserting a hypodermic needle full of distilled water in the hole, and flushing the pen. The method works quite well and has kept my cartridge fillers clean for many a year.

Mark

Enjoying the gorgeous Peggy Guggenheim ... There are 6 pens inked right now and I seem to want to use a different one for every page I write.

Never liked the looks of this until I saw your picture. Hmm

My latest new 3 comers Pens to my MB Classic collection. :yikes:

Mini size MB( M )

second 146 Le Grand ( Fine Point )

And the 149 Le grande (Medium Point)

post-137141-0-18712200-1529177301_thumb.jpg

All three pens are Inked with,

*Parker Blue Black.

*Waterman Absolue Brown.

* Waterman Harmonious Green. :)

~ When Yubi saw those paw prints in the nishant's nib image, Yubi was convinced.

It's a nice pen...one which turns my head...

Tom K.

I have taken quite a fancy to this one actually .. It is weighty and writes beautifully. I am glad it isnt the most popular and hence, I found one sealed for a satisfying deal. I wanted to send it in for a nib change to the broad side but then found M nib to be incredibly smooth and have held back

~ When Yubi saw those paw prints in the nishant's nib image, Yubi was convinced.

It's a nice pen...one which turns my head...

Tom K.

I must say that those paw prints are quite attractive. Much better than having an ugly portrait on the nib IMO 😀

While the FPN elders did scare me in their posts about the step down etc, I found that it is not a problem at all for me, probably due to the way I grip.

Enjoying the gorgeous Peggy Guggenheim ... There are 6 pens inked right now and I seem to want to use a different one for every page I write.

Nishant, a stunning pen! Is this the 888 edition?

It is the 4810 version. The 888 is much gaudier in red and gold.

144, 145, 146, and a Waterman Flash for some vintage fun!

fpn_1529353097__20180618_141110.jpg

My fingers are always inky and I'm always looking for something new.  Interested in trading?  Contact me!

Just realised I have used 3 today, a 146, a boheme silver crystal and a starwalker cool blue. All write beautifully.

Using MB Agatha EF with my new favorite... Diamine Sargrasso Sea. In love with the pair.

Nishant, is Agatha comfortable for lengthy sessions with the cap posted on the barrel?

I am drawn to the simplicity and skilled craftsmanship of this pen. A solid writer that has been on my wish list.

Nishant, is Agatha comfortable for lengthy sessions with the cap posted on the barrel?

I am drawn to the simplicity and skilled craftsmanship of this pen. A solid writer that has been on my wish list.

Absolutely. Agatha WE is simple, sophisticated and well balanced in my hands even when posted. I bought one new and then could not resist buying one more when I saw it carried an EF nib. It is a permanent presence in my work bag.