What's Your Most Recent Mb Purchase? 2017

Ghost Plane

My most recent :bunny01:

I just got the email from NL saying my birthday pen has been picked up by FedEx and will be here next week! I did not expect it that fast so I ordered it 2 months ahead of the bday... after watching all the delays with nib swaps I was worried how long it might take. Pleasantly surprised.

What? Oh yeah, inspired by Tom Kellie's thread I've got a Rose Gold 149 O3B coming for this year's treat (inspired? ha, I've lusted after this pen since the beginning of the year)

"Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working." -Pablo Picasso

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zaddick

• Tom Kellie

• Ghost Plane

• Pravda

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just got the email from NL saying my birthday pen has been picked up by FedEx and will be here next week! I did not expect it that fast so I ordered it 2 months ahead of the bday... after watching all the delays with nib swaps I was worried how long it might take. Pleasantly surprised.

What? Oh yeah, inspired by Tom Kellie's thread I've got a Rose Gold 149 O3B coming for this year's treat (inspired? ha, I've lusted after this pen since the beginning of the year)

fpn_1502302763__billh.jpg

Wow that nib looks good!

I recently bought a bottle of Shakespere and am looking forward to cracking it open!

It's got fabulous shading with the OB nib, and the colour is exactly red velvet :)

Beautiful pen, well-done photograph, and inspiring writing sample, Stitchpunk

May you continue to enjoy your Boheme with OB.

Thanks, I'm pretty sure this pen is going to be an EDC for me so I can enjoy it a LOT. Not the most practical perhaps, but I couldn't possibly leave such a beautiful nib and perfect fit for my hand sitting at home all day!

fpn_1502302763__billh.jpg

That's the one alright. Thanks Tom!

da vinci - congratulations on your Qing dynasty pen. I hope you enjoy it more as time goes on.

If you want less blah, blah, blah and more pictures, follow me on Instagram!

da vinci - congratulations on your Qing dynasty pen. I hope you enjoy it more as time goes on.

I'm happy to babysit it for you if you want to relive that feeling of anticipation!

Thanks Zaddick, I am sure I will.

I'm happy to babysit it for you if you want to relive that feeling of anticipation!

Very generous as always GP, but I think I am going to manage.... :)

After rounding out my wife's Starwalker set as part of our upcoming anniversary, we picked up a few items and received the book as a gift from the local MB boutique.

fpn_1502603868__mb4.jpg

Alan

After rounding out my wife's Starwalker set as part of our upcoming anniversary, we picked up a few items and received the book as a gift from the local MB boutique.

fpn_1502603868__mb4.jpg

Very nice indeed.

Happy Anniversary when it comes.

"In the desert, a man weighs only the weight of his convictions (beliefs)." Antoine de Saint Ewupéry.

Reading that the nice gift made to Cliff O was filled whith Saint Exupéry Montblanc's ink made me want to let you read this beautiful thought from the French author and poet.

François

Hello friends,

Earlier last month I had the good fortune of picking up a really nice specimen of the Montblanc Masters for Meisterstuck L'Aubrac. I didn't get the opportunity to share nice pictures with you and so I have finally gotten the opportunity to take some more.

fpn_1501529070__img_0383.jpg

fpn_1501529208__img_0384.jpg

fpn_1501529361__img_0386.jpg

fpn_1501589386__img_0390.jpg

Then yesterday I visited a boutique I don't usually frequent and found this piece offered at a whopping 50% discount. Despite it initially not being on my radar, I felt that it was too tempting and decided to go for it. I am happy I did because when I took it home I felt that it was really special :)

The Montblanc Masters for Meisterstuck Moon Pearl

fpn_1502700404__mpbox.jpg

fpn_1502700439__mpletter2.jpg

fpn_1502700477__mpletter.jpg

fpn_1502700514__mpwbottle.jpg

Here you can see the Raden artwork changing colors depending on the light. I was fascinated by the Namiki Maki-e Moonlight Raden lately and missed an opportunity on one, guess I was fortunate to be gifted something similar by Montblanc at the end

fpn_1502700540__mp_pearl.jpg

Pravda, the Moon Pearl is stunning! Thanks for showing.

Sigh, another great pen and deal not found by me. :(

Congratulations Pravda. I would not have passed on that Moon Pearl deal either. I hope you enjoy it. I found it to be a stunning pen in person. I do wish it had a #9 nib, but for the price you paid I could be quite happy with the pen. Is it sue for a nib swap?

Also, that pen tray is quite a nice inclusion compared to most useless packaging from MB.

Pravda!!!

What a Nice catches again.

And 50% discount. Oh my...

Wish you a lot of joy with them!

My preferred supplier (no affiliation just a very happy customer):

Appelboom