What's Your Most Recent Mb Purchase? 2017

Ghost Plane

Just got this in and love it. I'll probably wear out the retraction mechanism in a week. :lticaptd:

Colour me jealous as I wait for my (non-doue) Boheme to arrive. It's beautiful - what size is the nib?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zaddick

• Tom Kellie

• Ghost Plane

• Pravda

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Colour me jealous as I wait for my (non-doue) Boheme to arrive. It's beautiful - what size is the nib?

It was advertised as a medium but I really think it is an F or maybe even an EF (sticker and outer sleeve were missing). I'm glad too because that is what I originally wanted and even had the cost of a nib swap with MB in my budget.

I really think you're going to love your Boheme.

Finally some more ink arrived. Hooray. I am still waiting for my lucky orange and jazz blue bottles to be delivered by MB. This will hold me over for a few minutes at least. :P

fpn_1501627559__20170801_154143_resized.

If you want less blah, blah, blah and more pictures, follow me on Instagram!

It was advertised as a medium but I really think it is an F or maybe even an EF (sticker and outer sleeve were missing). I'm glad too because that is what I originally wanted and even had the cost of a nib swap with MB in my budget.

I really think you're going to love your Boheme.

I hope so! Mine is an OB - I've tended to go for fine myself in the past, but the MB forum is converting me to wanting to see more of the ink colour on the page. Yours writes beautifully, whatever nib it is!

Finally some more ink arrived. Hooray. I am still waiting for my lucky orange and jazz blue bottles to be delivered by MB. This will hold me over for a few minutes at least. :P

fpn_1501627559__20170801_154143_resized.

Nice haul, zaddick.

I think the Shakespeare is one of the best colours MB have produced in years.

Enjoy.

Beautiful Cliff! What a wonderful thank you gift... :thumbup:

"Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working." -Pablo Picasso

Nice gift Cliff. When I hit 20 next year I doubt even my manager will say anything.

Enjoy your new treasures.

If you want less blah, blah, blah and more pictures, follow me on Instagram!

Nice gift Cliff. When I hit 20 next year I doubt even my manager will say anything.

~ Manager: “Hey, zaddick, d’ya have a Bic on you?”.

Tom K.

Wow, Cliff, what a thoughtful gift.

May you use it in good health.

http://www.ALuckyLifeBook.com

http://www.bobsoltys.com

An Easterner had a nervous breakdown. Wyoming, with its wide open spaces and healthy pursuits, was prescribed as a cure - Clive Sinclair (paraphr).

I've got a lot of fond memories of that dog. - Indiana Jones in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

For my 20-year Anniversary on Monday, my company bought me this...

20597067_10213505645346380_6909720328455

Are you the owner of the company ? :)

Finally, I got hold of one of my grail pens. Used, but only slightly and the price was right.

Montblanc Meisterstück Solitaire Platinum Plated Facet with an M nib.

I hope you enjoy watching, as much as I enjoy writing :)

35459514973_5f79f8dbfe_c.jpg

35517454794_4443b2b2cf_c.jpg

Stefan

Edited by neugeekig

Neugeekig, lovely pen. How heavy is it?

Hi dubhe,

thank you. This Solitaire series is indeed my grail series, I love the look.

It's quite lighter than I had excpected (I still had the weight of the series ballpoitnpen in mind).

Halff filled with ink it's 45 grams.

While writing (not posted) I had the feeling my 149 is heavier :)

I picked up my Brahms donation pen with a B nib today.  It writes beautifully, although the nib is skipping a bit, so apologies for the illegible words in places.

Had been waiting to open the Saint-Exupery Ink.

The notebook I have had for a while and the paper is pretty sub-optimal (you can see some ghosting from the page underneath).

IMG_7332.JPG

Amazing pens that are being added to your collections, congratulations all.

This week I traded a Parker Duofold and a Waterman Edson for two Montblancs: classique doué sterling silver ballpoint, and geometric dimension doué ballpoint. I loved the pens.

Not a recent purchase but this little one (142), along with a Pelikan 100N, just came back from Brad Torelli. He did a fantastic job bringing these up to snuff.

fpn_1502132116__montblanc_142_vintage.jp

Edited by BillH

"Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working." -Pablo Picasso

Not a recent purchase but this little one (142), along with a Pelikan 100N, just came back from Brad Torelli. He did a fantastic job bringing these up to snuff.

fpn_1502132116__montblanc_142_vintage.jp

Nice pen. Small but perfectly formed. I have a green striated 142 that I bought from Sarj. One of only 4 vintage pens I own.