• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dms525

• bobje

• Sagarb

• caliken

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the absence of a new quote this week, here's a substitute.

Love comforteth like sunshine after rain Shakespeare

Edited by kenfraser

Everybody's so good!

I've been practicing a lot as usual, but nothing to show particularly. Hopefully, the times of having nothing to show will develop skills to show, if you see what I mean!

Anyway, a bit of catch-up. This is a shameless and yet shameful interpretation of one of Ken's interpretations, with a slight hiccough in the flourish - hope you don't mind, Ken, but everyone says to copy the masters - and that's you!

(For those interested in the equally badly shot pens: Watermans Canadian Dauntless (unmarked 352?) body from 1946-ish with an older FDW marked English Ideal nib from my Great Grandpa, and a MacNiven and Cameron Waverley Standard for the bigger letters... I forget the ink, bog-standard Pilot Blue-Black?)

Mat

post-132145-0-59271900-1504718831_thumb.jpg

Edited by MercianScribe

Hi, I'm Mat

:)

Mat, extremely well executed double 'ff'.

Reviews and articles on Fountain Pen Network

CHINA, JAPAN, AND INDIA

Hua Hong Blue Belter | Penbbs 456 | Stationery | ASA Nauka in Dartmoor and Ebonite | ASA Azaadi | ASA Bheeshma | ASA Halwa | Ranga Model 8 and 8b | Ranga Emperor

ITALY AND THE UK

FILCAO Roxi | FILCAO Atlantica | Italix Churchman's Prescriptor

USA, INK, AND EXPERIMENTS

Bexley Prometheus | Route 54 Motor Oil | Black Swan in Icelandic Minty Bathwater | Robert Oster Aqua | Diamine Emerald Green | Mr. Pen Radiant Blue | Three Oysters Giwa | Flex Nib Modifications | Rollstoppers

fpn_1504788424__shakespeare-love-comfort

Reviews and articles on Fountain Pen Network

CHINA, JAPAN, AND INDIA

Hua Hong Blue Belter | Penbbs 456 | Stationery | ASA Nauka in Dartmoor and Ebonite | ASA Azaadi | ASA Bheeshma | ASA Halwa | Ranga Model 8 and 8b | Ranga Emperor

ITALY AND THE UK

FILCAO Roxi | FILCAO Atlantica | Italix Churchman's Prescriptor

USA, INK, AND EXPERIMENTS

Bexley Prometheus | Route 54 Motor Oil | Black Swan in Icelandic Minty Bathwater | Robert Oster Aqua | Diamine Emerald Green | Mr. Pen Radiant Blue | Three Oysters Giwa | Flex Nib Modifications | Rollstoppers

fpn_1505747510__dscn0612.jpg

Yours,
Randal

From a person's actions, we may infer attitudes, beliefs, --- and values. We do not know these characteristics outright. The human dichotomies of trust and distrust, honor and duplicity, love and hate --- all depend on internal states we cannot directly experience. Isn't this what adds zest to our life?

Hi everybody!
I want to propose a quote for the next week:

“If you don't make mistakes, you're not working on hard enough problems. And that's a big mistake.”

Frank Wilczek

About fountain pens, inks and arts: http://lenskiy.org

or watch on social networks

Facebook: @ArtDesignPenS

Telegram: @ArtDesignPenS

Pinterest: ArtDesignPenS

Instagram: @andrew.lensky

Thanks, Andrew! I've been too busy making mistakes this week to come up with a quote. (I'm starting to work on copperplate script.)

David