Nidorgraph Ballpoint Pen Refill

canobiecrazy

I got a NOS Nidorgraph branded gift set. It's the typical worse-than-third-tier gift set like Windsor made. It has a fountain pen (with no j-bar, the lever presses against the sac!), a mechanical pencil (functional and inoffensive) and a somewhat sleek ballpoint that has caught my eye. The cartridge installed at the factory long ago seeped all its ink out, so I can't tell what the point of the pen looks like, really, but here are the photos that I could get. The tube for the ink refill is made of some kind of metal.

post-126092-0-30723100-1477049387_thumb.jpg

post-126092-0-15891300-1477049405_thumb.jpg

Here is a better view of the refill itself.

post-126092-0-81726900-1477050493_thumb.jpg

Edited by canobiecrazy

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• qvxb

• canobiecrazy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A Bic Cristal refill might work. Remove the Bic refill from the pen barrel by wrapping the barrel in a towel and carefully crushing it with pliers. Wear eye protection. Check if the refill will fit snuggly into the nose where the original refill was inserted. If it does, cut the Bic refill to the length of the original. It might be beneficial to use a partially used Bic refill so you are not cutting through the ink when you trim it.

I modified a Bic refill gthis way for use in an old BB ballpoint.

A Bic Cristal refill might work. Remove the Bic refill from the pen barrel by wrapping the barrel in a towel and carefully crushing it with pliers. Wear eye protection. Check if the refill will fit snuggly into the nose where the original refill was inserted. If it does, cut the Bic refill to the length of the original. It might be beneficial to use a partially used Bic refill so you are not cutting through the ink when you trim it.

I modified a Bic refill this way for use in an old BB ballpoint.