Waltham Fountain Pen

Drago1265

I've done a bit of checking and I find no connection between the Waltham fountain pen and the Waltham watches. I've found at least one source that states there is definitely not a connection between the two and that is Richard Binder. Also there is no connection that I could find between the Waltham fountain pen, the Waltham watch, and the Waltham pocket knife. Evidently all three were made by different entities.

-David (Estie).

No matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationery. -Anon.

A backward poet writes inverse. -Anon.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• estie1948

• DanDeM

• AL01

• ISW_Kaputnik

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whoops! Thanks though...

If it helps, I have thought for years that Waltham fountain pens were made by a side partner or off shoot company of the company that made Waltham knives and I half-way hoped they were connected to Waltham watches. I just didn't get around to checking it out. You wondered and were curious, but I really believed it might be true. If there is a "Whoops!" to be said here, it is me that should be saying it.

I still maintain that if you have the question, it is best to ask and that is just what you did. When you see the Waltham name being repeated on different products, it is only natural to be curious. At least you didn't wait as long as I did to ask the question . . .

-David (Estie).

No matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationery. -Anon.

A backward poet writes inverse. -Anon.

Don't worry about it. I just hoped that some koooool company would make pens and other stuff too. (Sailor has a robotics division... That's cool!)