What ink(s) are you waiting for in the mail?

dizzypen

Yama-budo.

Loaded it in a Baoer 388 F for the nonce, seems to work ok, lovely color and no noticeable sheen so I guess I'm good.

Edited by chromantic

It's hard work to tell which is Old Harry when everybody's got boots on.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• A Smug Dill

• inkstainedruth

• PithyProlix

• mizgeorge

Everglades Ratsnake Snake Ink from Bookbinders.

Going to find a nice, broad nib to ink it up tonight!

greg

Don't feel bad. I'm old; I'm meh about most things.

Diamine's Syrah and Ancient Copper. Plus Noodlers Apache Sunset arrived first thing this morning. Despite only being ordered at 1:45pm yesterday! Awesome pricing and service from purepens.co.uk

:thumbup:

post-83388-0-27285000-1461160116.jpg

Edited by dragonaxe

Got my Rohrer & Klingner Massdrop yesterday, 2x50 ml Salix iron gall and 1x50 ml Sepia. Loaded up the sepia in a Sailor Sapporo.

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Boiseshan/Mobile%20Uploads/20160420_103351.jpg

Rec'd my Lie de The yesterday. Not sure about it. It's got a bit of an unattractive green hue....

My fingers are always inky and I'm always looking for something new.  Interested in trading?  Contact me!

Oooh, sheeny. Golden sheeny.

Cyber6 will be drooling :puddle: :puddle: :puddle:

fpn_1412827311__pg_d_104def64.gif

“Them as can do has to do for them as can’t.

And someone has to speak up for them as has no voices.”

Granny Aching

I was surprised it didn't receive much love in the Sailor inks thread when it was released. Cyber6 wasn't a fan..... https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/topic/272272-sailors-full-ink-lines-including-shop-exclusives-compiled-in-a-post/?p=3602166

It is very close to Sailor Irori (re-release) and has similar gold sheen & colour as Kobe #20.

Verba volant, scripta manent

Cyber6 IS drooling.... and thinking that looks VERY close to Irori... :puddle: :puddle: :puddle: :puddle:

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

I was surprised it didn't receive much love in the Sailor inks thread when it was released. Cyber6 wasn't a fan..... https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/topic/272272-sailors-full-ink-lines-including-shop-exclusives-compiled-in-a-post/?p=3602166

It is very close to Sailor Irori (re-release) and has similar gold sheen & colour as Kobe #20.

I did say I like to color on the cap better than the one on paper... and I just said it looks like Irori.

I am a sucker for sheen... so I will need a bottle for sure. :D :D

C.

**** BauerInks.ca ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

I did say I like to color on the cap better than the one on paper... and I just said it looks like Irori.

I am a sucker for sheen... so I will need a bottle for sure. :D :D

C.

Yes - I've tried it next to Irori and it is close but not an exact match. Irori is a touch more red.

It looks more like the colour shown on the paper, rather than the cap. It's nice though.

Verba volant, scripta manent

Yes - I've tried it next to Irori and it is close but not an exact match. Irori is a touch more red.

It looks more like the colour shown on the paper, rather than the cap. It's nice though.

You kill me there... Irori has the most "orange" I can take on my reds... Now, you say this Kobe is more orangey... :bawl: :bawl:

I think I will need to find out for myself... ;)

C.

**** BauerInks.ca ****

A month ago I ordered MB Tolstoy and Blue Hour inks from the MB online shop. I never even knew there was such a thing until it was mentioned here. I never thought I'd get a bottle of Tolstoy as my local shop and online shops are all out and have been for a while. But MB never confirmed the order.

Today I get an email saying it has shipped.

I don't normally mail order ink, but as I got a gift certificate from Amazon, I ordered some Yama Budo. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the cap does not break.

I've ordered 15 of my 16 Iroshizuku bottles on-line--no caps broken in transit yet. :thumbup:

Ink, a drug.

― Vladimir Nabokov, Bend Sinister

Instagram:
a.transient.life