Alexandra

Do your ink preferences change with the season? Spring has already come to central California and I just had to ink up with Noodler's Cactus Fruit Eel. It happens every year. CbYbPU1VIAUbrCA.jpg

Edited by Alexandra

Seek that which is true, beautiful, and good.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Margana

• Alexandra

• migo984

• Barkingpig

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Inks by the season? Good subject. Diamine Meadow and J. Herbin Rose Cyclamen look promising, but I am forever fickle so it could be another duo tomorrow. :lol:

A certified Inkophile

inkophile on tumblr,theinkophile on instagram,inkophile on twitter

Inks by the season? Good subject. Diamine Meadow and J. Herbin Rose Cyclamen look promising, but I am forever fickle so it could be another duo tomorrow. :lol:

I thought such fickleness was a requirement for membership on this forum :) If one pen and one ink would do there would be nothing to say. My own fickleness has led me all over the internet just this evening in a search for a new spring ink. Iroshizuku Ajisai looks particularly springy. So far, no purchase. Like you, I may want a different color tomorrow.

Seek that which is true, beautiful, and good.

If I survive this last breath of winter I would like to ink up a pen with Bung Box HAPPINESS which I purchased because it was a Springlike "new green" color when I saw it. But I am still @ least six weeks from having to decide which ones to use.

I did put the Pelikan White Tortoise "away" for the winter & brought out the "Brown one," surely that is as bad as seeking "seasonal ink!"

What would we do without samples?

Hi,

Perhaps fire walking?

Bye,

S1

The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.

We're heading towards Autumn down here, so maybe it's time to ink up with Sydney Harbour Blue, which is such an Autumn ink.

fpn_1412827311__pg_d_104def64.gif

“Them as can do has to do for them as can’t.

And someone has to speak up for them as has no voices.”

Granny Aching